Headphones.com Is On Head-Fi
May 28, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #18 of 44
And also pertaining specifically to me, the 365-day returns for IEMs helps, as I will be ordering my 1st pair soon, and although I comfortably use foam plugs to sleep, I don't know how long it will take for me to get used to IEMs, if I do.

Jun 14, 2019 at 10:40 PM Post #22 of 44
Heck, I live in a city and there are almost no good places to try headphones...

All the Brick and Mortar chain stores sell the same lame stock...

Only a couple options.

If I am in a position to look at some better gear I will have to check you out :)

Apr 10, 2020 at 1:48 PM Post #23 of 44
Hey, it's Andrew from Headphones.com. I wanted to make a quick post to announce our sponsorship of Head-Fi.

We're thrilled to be able to support this institution of headphone knowledge and we're excited to be more accessible to all our customers who contribute here on Head-Fi.

Let me know if you have any questions about Headphones.com, our 365-Day return policy, or if you just want to chat about headphones.

All the best,
Andrew

Hi, I ordered some focal elears on the 6th, the tracking has not moved from "label received" I've sent 3 emails and even left you a voicemail after tracking down your cell phone from the RAII site.. I hope all is well, but if possible could I please get an update?

thanks

Order number #4462

Apr 11, 2020 at 10:21 PM Post #25 of 44
These guys are great and very helpful. I have nothing but good things to say about these guys.

Apr 15, 2020 at 12:55 AM Post #26 of 44
Can vouch for headphones.com, their team is customer service oriented and all in all a great company.

Aug 5, 2020 at 9:28 AM Post #27 of 44
Just discovered this thread....I mentioned in a different thread that I bought my HEDD headphones from Taron at Headphones.com.

Excellent company to deal with, fair prices and guys that use what they sell...

I needed to get my HEDD's here the next day due to vacation and some unexpected issues...and they were shipped overnight and they arrived on time!!

A really nice experience than dealing with many other internet sites, like your a "number" and never feel your business is appreciated!!

Alex

Aug 22, 2022 at 2:25 PM Post #28 of 44
Taron responded in seconds. Thanks! Hope to get this resolved.

These guys are great and very helpful. I have nothing but good things to say about these guys.

Can vouch for headphones.com, their team is customer service oriented and all in all a great company.

Just discovered this thread....I mentioned in a different thread that I bought my HEDD headphones from Taron at Headphones.com.

Excellent company to deal with, fair prices and guys that use what they sell...

I needed to get my HEDD's here the next day due to vacation and some unexpected issues...and they were shipped overnight and they arrived on time!!

A really nice experience than dealing with many other internet sites, like your a "number" and never feel your business is appreciated!!

Alex

Doing some research for science in the backlogs of Head-Fi and noticed we missed responding to Thanks for the love you all, we appreciate your purchases and support!

Aug 24, 2022 at 11:42 PM Post #29 of 44
Outstanding folks to do business with. Just bought a Ferrum Hypsos and it was a super simple, and easy deal with immediate shipping. Had a question about a cable option and got an immediate response - from a person no less!

Aug 25, 2022 at 4:16 PM Post #30 of 44
Outstanding folks to do business with. Just bought a Ferrum Hypsos and it was a super simple, and easy deal with immediate shipping. Had a question about a cable option and got an immediate response - from a person no less!

Nice to see another local (well, for two more weeks since I'm moving to SoCal) here! Thanks for love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back