Headphones.com Hifiman Susvara Giveaway
Jun 7, 2021 at 3:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26
Every month, Headphones.com does a giveaway on our Youtube channel The HEADPHONE Show. Last month we gave away a Focal Utopia and this month we're going even bigger.

We're giving away a Hifiman Susvara!

Susvara with Euforia tube 2500.jpg

Announcement Video:

Contest details and Entry Here

Valued at $6,000 USD, this is easily our craziest giveaway yet!

Good luck to everyone that enters!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jun 7, 2021 at 4:32 PM Post #3 of 26
Is this just for North America?

Jun 7, 2021 at 4:34 PM Post #4 of 26
The rules on the entry page indicate the following:

"3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about May 07, 2021 at 2:00 PM and ending May 31, 2021 at 09:45 AM. All online entries must be received by May 31, 2021 at 09:45 AM. All times are (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)."

Is that a typo, or has the entry period already passed?

Jun 7, 2021 at 4:44 PM Post #5 of 26
Is this just for North America?
Unfortunately because of International Giveaway laws, it just isn't possible for us to run the giveaway for International addresses. However, if you have a ship-to in North America (Friend / Family, freight forwarder) than that's not an issue.

Is that a typo, or has the entry period already passed?

Just a typo, should be fixed now!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jun 7, 2021 at 5:01 PM Post #7 of 26
Every month, Headphones.com does a giveaway on our Youtube channel The HEADPHONE Show. Last month we gave away a Focal Utopia and this month we're going even bigger.

We're giving away a Hifiman Susvara!

Susvara with Euforia tube 2500.jpg

Announcement Video:

Contest details and Entry Here

Valued at $6,000 USD, this is easily our craziest giveaway yet!

Good luck to everyone that enters!

Too bad it's not international

Jun 7, 2021 at 5:02 PM Post #8 of 26
Unfortunately because of International Giveaway laws, it just isn't possible for us to run the giveaway for International addresses. However, if you have a ship-to in North America (Friend / Family, freight forwarder) than that's not an issue.

Just a typo, should be fixed now!
So we could actually participate then. Just set up a freight forwarder when we win? That would be huge!

Jun 7, 2021 at 6:01 PM Post #10 of 26
The guys Headphones.com are changing the game!!

Jun 7, 2021 at 8:02 PM Post #12 of 26
Signed up and subscribed. I have the Hifiman Sundara, and they are my first planar headphone. They sound incredible, so I can't imagine how good the Susvara sounds. I know you reach a point of diminishing returns, but I bet for $6000 they squeezed every ounce of performance out of them.
Not without a good amplifier and source ? Lol, good luck

Jun 7, 2021 at 9:34 PM Post #14 of 26
Wow! The dream

Users who are viewing this thread

Back