Headphones and IEMs (Budget and Mid-Fi) For Sale - Prices Updated 7/29 - All Must GO!!! RHA, Phonak,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Mar 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

TheGame21x

1000+ Head-Fier
Up for sale are a couple of portable headphones and IEMs I have that I don't use anymore.

Klipsch Image S4 - I don't have any tips or accessories with these, just the IEMs. I'm the second owner of these and they have been re-terminated with a straight plug and smell slightly of smoke from the first owner - $17

IMG_2453-550x412.jpg

LG Quadbeat - $15

LG_Quadbeat_Black_Optimus_G_In_Ear_Headphone_Earphone_Handsfree_1.jpg

RHA SA950i - Received in a trade from another Head-Fier, Good condition, a couple of minor scratches on the earcups. Function as new and were given a positive review here. They're a pretty good sounding set but I don't need them. - $40

Phonak Audeo PFE 121 - $120 Comes with stock silicone tips, filters, an unused set of comply tips and carrying case.

Future Sonics Atrio X - $25

Includes the case and stock tips minus one pair of small foam tips I used.

Payments should be made through PayPal + 3.5% to cover the fees. Unless otherwise noted, the IEMs ship with only the stock silicone tips.

Also, PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED! Whenever I bump this thread, I have a tendency to forget to actually check for replies. I just come in, bump the thread and leave. I'll try to be more responsive in the future but please, to minimize waiting, PM me.

Mar 14, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #2 of 7

tjohnusa

Headphoneus Supremus
Just want to say the Senn238 are a nice open light can....good luck with the sale.

Jun 29, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #6 of 7

TWerk

Headphoneus Supremus
Ill buy the image s4, for 20 dollars. 
Im sorry I cant PM you today, I only get 2 PM's a day apparently.

Please let me know if you can sell them to me!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread