Headphone with integrated mp3 player and remote control without cable
Feb 4, 2011 at 1:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

itobito

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I´m looking for a headphone, with integrated mp3 player. that meen without cable.

I know that exist many headphone like this, but it will be perfect if this headphone would have a remote control without cable and monitore like the remote control from the iriver h120.

thanks for any information

Feb 6, 2011 at 8:01 AM Post #7 of 15
thanks, thats near to what i am looking for.

I would also like to have a wireless remote control also indicating menu in the hand to be abble to choose the songs ... any idea ?

Feb 6, 2011 at 8:36 AM Post #8 of 15
Well if you want a controller with screen indication then you should have a device on hand. In that case you should buy an mp3player with bluetooth.

Feb 6, 2011 at 9:51 AM Post #9 of 15
read about TDK WR700, i doknt know much about it but the wireless technollogy it uses seems to be way better than the bluetooth.
Or the sennheiser RS series for bluetooth.

Do a search here for "shootout 65 portable headphones" Joker did a very good review of the TDK one there, and the transmitter is small enough as to attach to an ipod and wont add it much weight/bulk

Feb 6, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #10 of 15
I believe he wants something very portable and he puts the Sq second. Maybe for his exercise. Thats why he asks for the controller on his hands so it will be as portable as possible. But i believe there are some mp3players with bluetooth which are actually very small.

Feb 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #11 of 15
TDK-TH-WR700-Wireless-Headphones.jpg

Feb 11, 2011 at 4:55 PM Post #15 of 15
the TDK WR700 is near to what I am looking for, thanks for the tipp. Does anybody noes on which technick the tdk is base? it doesn´t seems to be bluetooth.

Ideally I would like the same princip but with small headset ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back