Headphone under 150 $ for sansa clip
Aug 19, 2013 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

dipou

New Head-Fier
Hello
I am looking for portable headphone to use with a Sansa Clip (that i plan to buy soon). My budget is about 150 $ max (120 €)
It would be my first pair of headphone so I dont have experience but in the other hand i am not looking for the finest ones...
I spent a couple of hours looking on different threads but i am a bit lost with all the opposite opinions i read...
I would use it most of the time outside in transportation and maybe sometimes at home with my laptop. So i would like some with a good isolation.
I mostly listen to hiphop, electro mix, dubstep, but also pop or jazz sometime.
I like to feel the bass but dont want my mp3 songs being polluted with too loud bass... So no headphone lacking of bass.
I will buy my headphones online (amazon or ebay probably) so let me know if there is some risks with some brands or models.

Until now i retained :
AKG K450 for 55 € but i read that they are fragile and i want headphone that will last couple of years if possible
AKG K618dj but same problem (fragile)
Sennheiser HD449 for 55€ but it seems that they lack of bass
Sony mdr v55 fo 55 € , i didnt find a lot of review for them

Thanks for your suggestions

Aug 19, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #2 of 3
I dont recommend any IEM/Headphone above $40 to be paired with the clip. It easily drives anything in that range. Anything higher than that price might need an amp. for full potential.

You have mentioned MDR V-55. Sansa drives them beautifully, real thumping bass and it gets loud enough without an amplifier.

Aug 19, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #3 of 3
JVC HA-S500 folding headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back