Headphone that is best for Alternative Rock!
Jan 25, 2013 at 10:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

RockClimber18

New Head-Fier
I am new and looking for a headphone that is best for Alternative Rock that is around $300 and is closed back. I mostly listen to Four Year Strong, Rise Against, New Found Glory, A Day to Remember, and such. I am looking for headphones that would be best for this type of music, I also listen to dubstep from time to time but not a priority.

I am currently looking at the ATH-A900x Audiophile Closed-back Dynamic Headphones. I also would like the headphones to be comfortable and around ear type. Let me know what you think about the ATH-A900X and any others!

Jan 25, 2013 at 12:01 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I am new and looking for a headphone that is best for Alternative Rock that is around $300 and is closed back. I mostly listen to Four Year Strong, Rise Against, New Found Glory, A Day to Remember, and such. I am looking for headphones that would be best for this type of music, I also listen to dubstep from time to time but not a priority.

I am currently looking at the ATH-A900x Audiophile Closed-back Dynamic Headphones. I also would like the headphones to be comfortable and around ear type. Let me know what you think about the ATH-A900X and any others!

Heya,

The A900X would be great for this. An alternative, would be the Beyer DT770 LE 32ohm.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back