headphone supremus
Mar 31, 2004 at 11:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1,299

PinkFloyd

Headphoneus Supremus
It's almost april where I am and I am about to become a "headphone supremus" can somebody tell me what that means?

I've posted 1500 times so that makes me a cut above the rest?

Please Jude can I be the only person on Head-Fi that is not awarded this ridiculous title that means nothing to me other than I have wasted a lot of time at my keyboard or am I stuck with this meaningless title now???

Mar 31, 2004 at 11:03 PM Post #2 of 1,299
Welcome to the club! Haha.. I just reached Supremus recently (yesterday?). Man, I've already posted 30 times as a Supremus... Not suprising since I've pretty much sat here non-stop since like, Monday. I've been here for at least 9-10 hours today, isn't that sad? I think that's sad...

Mar 31, 2004 at 11:06 PM Post #3 of 1,299
Be careful what you ask for........
tongue.gif

-Ed

Mar 31, 2004 at 11:26 PM Post #4 of 1,299
I seriously don't want to be classed as a "headphone supremus" as I honestly am not an expert on every headphone that's ever been produced. Can the powers that be please demote me to a member please... I don't deserve the title of headphone supremus.

Thanks.

Pinkie.

Mar 31, 2004 at 11:30 PM Post #6 of 1,299
"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
biggrin.gif

Congratulations on the promotion. Wear it with distinction.

BW

Mar 31, 2004 at 11:51 PM Post #9 of 1,299
Quote:

Originally posted by rickcr42
it means you owe me loot !

pay up dude

don't make me come over there

contact me offline for a payment plan and details where to send

Seriously Rick I don't like / want that title because A: I am not a headphone supremus and B: it clashes with my avatars hair style.

Can you please arrange for me to become a "member" again I'm not interested in the head-fi hierarchy.

Pinkie.

Apr 1, 2004 at 12:08 AM Post #10 of 1,299
I think it will set a dangerous precedent if it is allowed to re-edit a Supremus title to whatever else. Several alternatives have been discussed and I really would hate to pick up one of those.

Talkus Arseus: Incontinent Chit Chatter would REALLY kill my rep.

Apr 1, 2004 at 12:12 AM Post #11 of 1,299
like the man said

be careful what you ask for man
evil_smiley.gif

as for not being a headphonus supremus ,hey man ,who is ?

If anyone had all the answers there would be no need to interact here or anywhere else on the net

we would all just go to that web page and sit at the feet of the person with all the answers while they imparted wisdom in the hopes that some of it would actually penetrate our tiny little craniums

poor us

just a thing and not something to take serious in either direction

for bad or good you are stuck with the title pinkmeister

(hint ,add an arrow pointing up towards the new title on your avatar !
wink.gif
)

Apr 1, 2004 at 1:30 AM Post #14 of 1,299
Quote:

Originally posted by bangraman

Talkus Arseus: Incontinent Chit Chatter would REALLY kill my rep.

LOL!

Say, Bangraman, is your name Bang-raman or Bangra-man? Just curious...

Apr 1, 2004 at 1:30 AM Post #15 of 1,299
Look at me. I shouldn't even be participating on this forum, much less have this Supremus rank.

PM Jude. If he takes yours back, I think I might ask him to take mine back. There's nothing Supremus about me when it comes to this audiophile crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back