headphone sightings?
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2005 at 8:02 PM Post #631 of 855
I just feel bad for the people who lived their whole lives listening to stock TV speakers and computer speakers, then they decide to be cool and buy an Ipod that's like $200-$300 designed for music, and they think they're getting good music out of it with stock earpads.

May 11, 2005 at 4:27 AM Post #633 of 855
Quote:

Originally Posted by masteraleph
Whooo....got a live one. Guy walking around Penn's campus with a set of HD580s on his head. I was thinking "What? As a portable??"

Hey why not... as long as his player will drive 'em OK (some will).

May 11, 2005 at 12:39 PM Post #637 of 855
I saw a guy this morning in Farringdon, London with a pair of either SR60s or SR80s...

...Definetly the first outdoor Grado wearer that i've [personally] seen.

May 11, 2005 at 1:17 PM Post #638 of 855
This guy sitting opposite me on an intercity train was staring at me. The intensity of his stare around my head was beginning to get a bit worrying so busied myself doing other things. I'd quickly look at him, and he'd be staring at me. This carried on throughout the journey. As I got off, I stared back at him and I realised why he might be doing this... he had a pair of E3c's on and possibly knew what the Qualia 010's were.

May 11, 2005 at 5:12 PM Post #639 of 855
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan
I saw a guy this morning in Farringdon, London with a pair of either SR60s or SR80s...

Heh, if that was the Islington, Angel area then that could've been me. Wore my SR60s to college for the first time today. Strangely I got complimented on them by a lot of people. Only for aesthetics though.
600smile.gif

May 12, 2005 at 12:41 AM Post #640 of 855
I saw someone wearing senn hd-600 in the hall at school. My only conver was how they were hearing any of their music.
600smile.gif

May 12, 2005 at 3:23 AM Post #641 of 855
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan

I saw a beautiful young woman in Soho with SR60s last weekend. I think I'm in love (don't tell my girlfriend though).
icon10.gif

May 12, 2005 at 3:48 AM Post #642 of 855
nice, rextrade.
best headphones i see around here in markham (north of toronto, canada) at my school are my friends ratshack headphones. full size ones, i think they were optimum ones or something. then there's this chinese guy who has a pair of g74s (one of the better sony streetstyles) .... wait, thats me in a mirror.
other than that, i have yet to see other ones. most ppl have stock earbuds, and really craptacular ones too. my school doesnt have ipods (suprise suprise) as most ppl own gigantic pcdps or no name flash players. i personally have seen only 8 or 9 ipods around the school, and i personally know 3 , 2 with ipod minis and 1 with an ipod photo (and they use stock earbuds....ugh).

May 12, 2005 at 4:15 AM Post #643 of 855
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
This guy sitting opposite me on an intercity train was staring at me. The intensity of his stare around my head was beginning to get a bit worrying so busied myself doing other things. I'd quickly look at him, and he'd be staring at me. This carried on throughout the journey. As I got off, I stared back at him and I realised why he might be doing this... he had a pair of E3c's on and possibly knew what the Qualia 010's were.

HAHAHA Amazing! This made me laugh. I would have done the same thing.

May 12, 2005 at 4:50 AM Post #644 of 855
Quote:

Originally Posted by Great King Bowse
Heh, if that was the Islington, Angel area then that could've been me. Wore my SR60s to college for the first time today. Strangely I got complimented on them by a lot of people. Only for aesthetics though.
600smile.gif

lol...

Was Clerkenwell / St. Johns Gate
smily_headphones1.gif

May 12, 2005 at 5:40 AM Post #645 of 855
I've seen quite a lot of Grados in London. e.g. On the tube (wahaha, question: who was hearing more of the music, him or people standing beside him?), on the street (a man in a suit looking ridiculously pleased with himself... on one of the busiest and noisiest streeets in London).

On a far more practical note, I also see quite a lot of HD25-1's (maybe more than the Grados) on a very wide age range. Surprisingly maybe but I don't think I've seen HD25-SP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back