Headphone Sightings 2
Oct 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #7,441 of 12,415
Yesterday night at local coffee shop saw a few sets of ibuds. Red beat solos . Silver beat solos . And matte lt grey incase Sonics. I liked the suggestion of someone an may start to try and grab secret pics lol

Oct 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #7,442 of 12,415
Yesterday night at local coffee shop saw a few sets of ibuds. Red beat solos . Silver beat solos . And matte lt grey incase Sonics. I liked the suggestion of someone an may start to try and grab secret pics lol

It's funny people mention that because I say an interesting pair of JVC headphones and snapped a picture of it a few days ago. I'll upload it tonight ;P

Oct 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #7,443 of 12,415
It's funny people mention that because I say an interesting pair of JVC headphones and snapped a picture of it a few days ago. I'll upload it tonight ;P

Lol yea lets see if we can get the ball rollin on secret agent pics...... If not we can start our own spy thread (or i guess u cld do something novel and actually ask for permission)..... :cool:

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #7,446 of 12,415
For the few weeks I've been on campus, I've seen:

•Dozens of Beats solos and studios
•One or two Beats Pros
•V-Modas, not sure what model
•A few Sennheiser HD...202/205? Can't remember.
•ONE Grado, probably SR-80. Older guy had them. Non-student.
•Sony MDR (not sure if V6 or not), cheap sony headphones, and one XBR.

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #7,447 of 12,415
well i got my gear and im on a spy camera mission.....

Moonraker-James-Bond-007-camera.png

place to go is airports.... other than the fact there's a gazillion beats everywhere you look....

Oct 5, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #7,449 of 12,415
Walked through a uni campus as a shortcut, and it was Beats and white Apple buds er'ywhere. I guess the fact it was a teaching hospital shouldn't make us too worried that non-audiophile medics are charged with looking after our precious bodily fluids.

Oct 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #7,451 of 12,415
Quote:
It is easy to get spy pics, just pretend your texting and no one will think it's wierd, but I have never seen anybody with nice headphones despite going to a big university (UNH).

Just make sure the shutter sound on your phone is disabled....lol

Oct 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #7,452 of 12,415
I can't believe people are suggesting taking furtive pictures of strangers wearing headphones!

Haha I remember the first time I saw the HD 800. There was this guy in the boarding room in the Airport at Incheon, Korea. I was literally drooling since I knew exactly what they were...he looked at me and then I asked "wow, are those the HD 800?!...can I take a look?". He was actually flattered so I think the idea isn't as crazy as it sounds! (I think wearing HD 800 on the go is far crazier than asking to take a picture of them 
biggrin.gif
 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back