Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 19, 2011 at 12:38 AM Post #3,691 of 12,415
okay.... but seriously look at the bright side!
I mean, what if he wears them Beats to school only to show off his "style" thing goin on
but when he gets home, he switches them off for like HD650s? hahaha thats funny..
Hopefully thats the case...

Feb 19, 2011 at 12:39 AM Post #3,692 of 12,415
Some kid was wearing some purple AKG K518LEs... like how I wear my yellow AKG K518LEs

Wait. Sorry guys, I'm cheating. He asked meh for advice, and I recommended those, and I guess he got them :p

Feb 19, 2011 at 1:11 AM Post #3,693 of 12,415
Ibuds and Ink'd today. apart from 1 pair which looked like wescs and my v700djs. My m50s arrived today, and my girlfriends xb500s yesterday, and they have both immediately outshined my previous set.
beyersmile.png

Feb 19, 2011 at 6:19 PM Post #3,695 of 12,415
Ow....

BTW, I overheard this conversation today in my College's cafeteria: 

Brah 1: Dude, you should check out my new headphones. *Proudly displays Skullcandies*
Brah 2: Those are cheap, they're all bass. They will break on you in a second. It's all about quality.

Me: *eyes begin glistening with hope*

Brah 1: I know, I can't afford some good Sennheisers though...

Me: *Praising jesus*

Brah 2: No those sound like crap. I just got some Beats. They're what studio recorders use and stuff.

Me: *forceful facepalm*

Brah 1: Oh, really? How much are they?
Brah 2: Only $299 when I got mine at Best Buy.
Brah 1: That's a pretty good deal! I'd expect them to be way more.

Me: *stabs himself with fpoon*

Just so everyone knows, I have determined a fine but important difference between a spork and a fpoon. Sporks are those wonderful utensils we all know and love. Fpoons haven't actually been created, to my knowledge. A fpoon is a fork with little tiny cups on the end of each tine.
Here is my idea:

Basically useless, but possibly wonderful for spaghetti or cereal.

Thanks, your illustrations had a room full of people crying with laughter for 5 minutes. Fpoon is now part our regular vocabulary. Comic genius!

Feb 19, 2011 at 7:52 PM Post #3,696 of 12,415
X2...now to steal your idea before you make it to the patent office mauhahahaha

Feb 19, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #3,700 of 12,415
i saw a strange pair of sony over ear headphones the other day. they were all black and looked rather serious looking. now it gets stranger they were really big and looked like they were for studio use. now the thing is they were on a teenage girl at the bus stop.
eek.gif

i think they were these

Feb 20, 2011 at 9:31 AM Post #3,703 of 12,415

Quote:
I already have the patent on the Fpoon. Sorry guys!

Expect them at your local Ice Creamery soon?

and you can expect a lawsuit very shortly..."baby ingests spoon portions of fpoon, chocking hazard"

Feb 20, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #3,705 of 12,415
i saw a strange pair of sony over ear headphones the other day. they were all black and looked rather serious looking. now it gets stranger they were really big and looked like they were for studio use. now the thing is they were on a teenage girl at the bus stop.
eek.gif

i think they were these

I think it's more likely that she borrowed it from someone than her being an audiophile. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back