Headphone Sightings 2
Apr 13, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #11,926 of 12,415
  Its interesting that I've seen an Ultrasone Pro, some ASG-2, Fitear and Sony EX1000/800, TF10 on my campus. 

Nice, the sonys are pretty rare, never seen any in pubic before. 

Your uni must have quite a few head fiers 
rolleyes.gif

Apr 13, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #11,927 of 12,415
What uni are you in?

I go to University of Oregon. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore seeing expensive iems there... I've seen more than just the ones I've named. And the cars... oh, I dont wanna start lol. Yes, new influx of students probably means more head fiers.

Apr 13, 2015 at 11:37 PM Post #11,929 of 12,415
  I got to University of Oregon. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore seeing expensive iems there... I've seen more than just the ones I've named. And the cars... oh, I dont wanna start lol. Yes, new influx of students probably means more head fiers.

Curb Side Classic hails Eugene as one of the best places to see old beaters.  Hell, I almost bought a 71 javelin from a dude in Springfield 
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2015 at 7:31 AM Post #11,930 of 12,415
  I go to University of Oregon. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore seeing expensive iems there... I've seen more than just the ones I've named. And the cars... oh, I dont wanna start lol. Yes, new influx of students probably means more head fiers.

I don't think Fitears are just expensive, are they? Ruddy h*ll these undergrads...

Apr 15, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #11,931 of 12,415
His dad is probably on here.

OT
Saw some Sony bluetooth headphones, Beats, and some Phillips headphones.

I don't think there are many audiophiles at Uni. Normally don't take my HE-400s outside but had them on me one day. Not a single comment.
he was running it through a headroom balanced desktop amp.
A bit later, he showed me his dads momentum 2.0's, grado SR60e's, and QC25's. And his floorstanders his dad built himself in his living room.

Apr 15, 2015 at 9:29 PM Post #11,933 of 12,415
  Saw someone wearing a Sony V6 in school today, and she looks really cool with it! XD

• Does human being breathe?
  • Does human being like music?
  • Does human being like good headphones?

If said human being has all these qualities, I strongly recommend asking them on a date 
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2015 at 11:20 PM Post #11,934 of 12,415
  1. Does human being breathe?
  2. Does human being like music?
  3. Does human being like good headphones?

If said human being has all these qualities, I strongly recommend asking them on a date :D
Without number 1, you're in quite a lot of trouble though!

London seems to have given up this week, I've seen nothing at all out of the ordinary (although I'm noticing less and less in the way of beats, virtually none now, think I'll have to google as to why that bubble has seemingly burst, unless all beats wearers are just hiding underground or something)

Apr 16, 2015 at 3:03 AM Post #11,935 of 12,415

• Does human being breathe?
  • Does human being like music?
  • Does human being like good headphones?

If said human being has all these qualities, I strongly recommend asking them on a date 
biggrin.gif

Only if I had a chance 3.3. I'm those people who gets awkward when talking to strangers. (am I getting too off topic?) is it creepy to try to redraw the scene?

On the bus home, saw someone with a headphone similar to mad dogs, but clearly something else that I don't know...

Apr 16, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #11,938 of 12,415
I've been running a lot of the high stakes testing for middle schools lately.  This year there is an audio component so students are told to bring their own headphones or earbuds.  So far out of 200 or so students I've seen:
Maybe 25 pairs of beats.
Maybe 8 skullcandy (particularly one that is grey with a yellow insignia)
4 razor krakens (really bright green and obvious)
Maybe a dozen apple ear pods
10 or so of the low end Sony black or white headphones
And lots and lots of generic low end earbuds.

For anyone who forgot theirs or doesn't have one, we bought some kind of mass batch of ultra cheap monoprice earbuds for them to borrow.  I'm still holding out hope that someone will bring something interesting. 

Apr 16, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #11,939 of 12,415

Only if I had a chance 3.3. I'm those people who gets awkward when talking to strangers. (am I getting too off topic?) is it creepy to try to redraw the scene?
On the bus home, saw someone with a headphone similar to mad dogs, but clearly something else that I don't know...

Oh boy, you should visit the YKYAAW thread sometime... I think we've forgotten that there was a topic 
tongue.gif
 Strangers aren't easy to talk to cause you have no idea how they'll respond, and it's also not creepy to redraw the scene, especially around here where we all accept that we're all weird 
biggrin.gif

Saw an iFunny post with someone wearing HD201s, talking about dropping hot mixtapes (obviously).

Apr 16, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #11,940 of 12,415
  I've been running a lot of the high stakes testing for middle schools lately.  This year there is an audio component so students are told to bring their own headphones or earbuds.  So far out of 200 or so students I've seen:
Maybe 25 pairs of beats.
Maybe 8 skullcandy (particularly one that is grey with a yellow insignia)
4 razor krakens (really bright green and obvious)
Maybe a dozen apple ear pods
10 or so of the low end Sony black or white headphones
And lots and lots of generic low end earbuds.

For anyone who forgot theirs or doesn't have one, we bought some kind of mass batch of ultra cheap monoprice earbuds for them to borrow.  I'm still holding out hope that someone will bring something interesting. 

I really wanna get my CIEMs before that test, so I can have maximum concentration
But I'm probably not going to sell that many DIY O2 amps by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back