Headphone Sightings 2
Oct 22, 2009 at 2:26 PM Post #1,801 of 12,415
car audio on my friend's car got stolen. Instead of getting a new set he decided to use sansa + westone 3 as car audio replacement...

I sat in his car once and I tell you it takes great courage to sit in his car again...

Oct 22, 2009 at 8:46 PM Post #1,803 of 12,415
Inverse sighting as well, and also at Tim Hortons, but on the other side of the counter.

Someone called my headphones 'funky' while listening on my break... They were Portapros
biggrin.gif

Oct 22, 2009 at 9:27 PM Post #1,804 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSec /img/forum/go_quote.gif
car audio on my friend's car got stolen. Instead of getting a new set he decided to use sansa + westone 3 as car audio replacement...

I sat in his car once and I tell you it takes great courage to sit in his car again...

omg, this guy has a death wish.

one of the most dangerous things you can possibly do is to wear HEADPHONES while driving let alone god like Westone 3's

craaaazy.

Oct 22, 2009 at 9:39 PM Post #1,805 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by achow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
one of the most dangerous things you can possibly do is to wear HEADPHONES while driving.

Is that even legal?

Oct 22, 2009 at 10:26 PM Post #1,806 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducks_own /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is that even legal?

Even if it's not explicitly prohibited by statute, I believe most states' vehicle codes contain general provisions for "careless driving", or "failure to use due care" which could be used.

Oct 22, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #1,807 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by achow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
omg, this guy has a death wish.

one of the most dangerous things you can possibly do is to wear HEADPHONES while driving let alone god like Westone 3's

craaaazy.

as bad as watching dvd while driving..

Oct 23, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #1,809 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducks_own /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Inverse sighting as well, and also at Tim Hortons, but on the other side of the counter.

Someone called my headphones 'funky' while listening on my break... They were Portapros
biggrin.gif

Ha! I find that amusing.
smily_headphones1.gif

Portapros are kinda unusual/bizarre looking. Grados just look like WWII radio operator cans.

Oct 23, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #1,812 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberidd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are those? A salt shaker on one side, a pepper shaker on the other, and some Grado bowls on them?

Looks like Grado's innovating with its highly functional woodies.
wink.gif

Nov 5, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #1,815 of 12,415
I saw a guy on the UCSD shuttle the other day wearing SR80i's. It surprised me since I usually don't see anything other than Bose, Skullcandy, and iBuds. Very nice. He had the cable wrapped around his iPod touch (or iphone) since the cable is so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back