Headphone Recommendation
Feb 24, 2017 at 12:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Gorhell

New Head-Fier
Hi All, I'm new here and would like a recommendation in headphones. 

I want both wired and wireless at the same time and has a mic and can be used in my PC. I don't want any flashy design. I just want comfort and quality, as I will use it to travel or going to work and at the same time while playing games like overwatch, dota 2 and battlefield, I'm not an audiophile so I have no idea that much. I listened to almost all genre but I like metal and reggae songs and my budget is 100USD but can be streched if it's worth it. Thanks to anyone who can help me

Feb 25, 2017 at 7:17 AM Post #8 of 14
Look into the Sony-MDRZX700

Sturdy build, solid neutral signature. I have the professional version of these that they base their design on and love them for mobile and they work for gaming. Very rugged construction.

Mar 3, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #11 of 14
Koss PortaPro's. They're wired but have surprisingly awesome sound quality. They're also very light, durable, and stay on the head extremely well (they were impossible for me to shake them off even wildly banging my head).

Edit: They're on ear instead of over ear.

Edit 2: Oops these don't have a mic.

Mar 3, 2017 at 7:49 PM Post #12 of 14
You could try the Yamaha HPH 200. They will trash any beats or bose you can find, basically, if you're familiar with how those sound. 
They are open backs but they won't leak sound, unless you max them. They start leaking if you're on phone, from 80% on, till there, the leak is minimal and the sound is of a very high quality from such small and portable things. You won't be sorry you got them, they got bass, mids, highs and proper soundstage. 
The downsides for them are plastic, but there you won't get better unless you're paying 2x more and sacrifice some sound. Of course the stock pads, may not be the best and the fact that they're sitting on ear, not over, as they're made to be portable....  but well, the sound as I told you is really what makes them.
I got mine as I wanted to hear external sounds on the go, too, which is a plus if you think about it. There are not to many good choices if you're after something like that and you can hardly fins something better sounding mobile and open in this price range. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back