Headphone Life - Sonic Electronix
Nov 6, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #33 of 42

Another tough day at the office having to switch back and forth between these headphones to see how they sound with various music genres.  (SHP9500, T70, DT1770PRO)
basshead.gif
.....jk

They're all good headphones and one of them is going to have a great price this holiday season.

DT1770PRO: The jack of all trades is good with every genre
T70: really shines with vocals and instruments.  Crazy detailed and comfortable
SHP9500: Unfortunately we don't have anymore but they are a great budget headphone and super comfy.
 ​

Nov 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #34 of 42
 ​
 ​
Jaybirds have always been my company of choice for sports headphones.  I've owned every model ( I actually paid for everyone except the very first model) and they get better and better.  Can't wait to try the Jaybird X2 on my hike with the lady this weekend.

I wonder if she'll get mad that I'm listening to music and not her?

Have a good weekend everyone.

Jan 14, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #40 of 42
CES 2016
 ​

Road trip from Los Angeles to Las Vegas in the boss's new Tesla Model X

Pros: This thing is stupid fast in "ludacris mode" and it drives itself.
Cons: having to stop for an hr to charge and having to go 45mph for 2hr so we could reach the charging station.

New T5P Gen 2 coming soon!

New Convertible Headphones from Hifiman: Model S

New Sine headphones by Audeze

Audeze: Cipher cable for EL-8 has an inline dac/amp for iOS

Last but not least the Sennheiser Orpheus

What a great experience with the Orpheus. It's a real work of art and everything about it is second to none. While watching the process of it turning on and opening up I was waiting for angels to start singing. What a "turn on" (awkward sounding but true). I only had an opportunity to listen to one song, Hotel California by you know who, and it was enough for me to know that nothing else is in it's league. I'm not a selfish person but it was difficult having to pass it on to the rest of my crew.  

I want to give a shout out to head-fi user: velvetx for meeting up with us at the show. Glad you got to meet the Sonic Electronix crew and I was happy to have you audition the Orpheus with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back