Headphone Life - Sonic Electronix
Sep 30, 2015 at 11:37 PM Post #16 of 42
I don't know if I just didn't catch it, but I cannot find its transducer size anywhere. I've checked a bit of Head-fi, Amazon, on Sonicelectronix, and on Sennheiser's website.

Oct 1, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #17 of 42
  I don't know if I just didn't catch it, but I cannot find its transducer size anywhere. I've checked a bit of Head-fi, Amazon, on Sonicelectronix, and on Sennheiser's website.

Hey,

It may be difficult to find so just take your best guess and we'll give the answers at the end of the month.  You don't get disqualified for not getting the answers right as it's a sweepstakes.

Here's a tip: It's the same as the age the Unipolar 2000 would be if it's birthday were today.

Oct 7, 2015 at 9:29 PM Post #20 of 42
Hope you guys and gals enjoy. Enter both sweepstakes.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 ​
 ​

Nov 1, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #23 of 42
Trying out this new feature. What do you think?

Mystery Bag Deal!

For those who know their headphones....or in-ear monitors  you'll know this is an awesome deal. For those that don't, that's what your fellow head-fiers are for. Check it out.
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_100841_Mystery-Bag-Bonus-Buy.html

Just gotta say, even if I'm not in the market for the particular headphone on offer, I've been enjoying figuring out the hints of the mystery deals.
Wish I had time at RMAF to hear the new Beyerdynamic DT1770 that you guys are testing out, because I really loved what I heard from the T50i!

Nov 2, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #26 of 42
Just gotta say, even if I'm not in the market for the particular headphone on offer, I've been enjoying figuring out the hints of the mystery deals.
Wish I had time at RMAF to hear the new Beyerdynamic DT1770 that you guys are testing out, because I really loved what I heard from the T50i!

The review will be up this week.  DT1770, I like alot.

Nov 2, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #29 of 42
Nice! I'm a fan of bigger soundstage and such ^_^
Plus I just get issues with heat and pressure with closed headphones... That's just personal preference.

That said, I thought the Beyerdynamic T50i were a real surprise and departure from the usual Beyer house signature, in a good way. Wonder how they stack up vs the DT-1770!

Nov 2, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #30 of 42

Thanks but I don't mind if you do. 

BTW. I saw one of your reviews on the T70.  I liked it as I haven't ever had a chance to hear them yet. So thanks. I'm still getting familiar with some you of guys and gals on here. 

Appreciated, if it's my review on my Moon-Audio Ambassador page I have a much more detailed/full review that's still awaiting approval to post on their blog site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back