Headphone fetish?
Mar 29, 2008 at 4:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi all,

Just wondering why some of us like seeing pictures of women in headphones? I think it can be a bit creepy and fetishist. Do we have reclusive guys on this board that (A) don't have girlfriends and (B) are also so enamored with Gear that they want their dream girl to be utilizing or associated with said Gear?

I will say that if I ever desire to see women in headphones, please slap me. I really don't want to get that deep into gear-love!
eek.gif

Mar 29, 2008 at 4:53 AM Post #2 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi all,

Just wondering why some of us like seeing pictures of women in headphones? I think it's a bit creepy and fetishist. Do we have reclusive guys on this board that don't have girlfriends and are also so enamored with Gear that they want their dream girl to be utilizing or associated with Gear?

Please explain this to me before my head a'splode!

I don't think it's fetishism at all.

For example: guys like cars, and guys like women - BAM! instant hit!
For example2: Guys like women and guys like basketball - put it together - WNBA! Oh wait. Bad example.

I think it's just matter of combining two things we like together.

Mar 29, 2008 at 5:06 AM Post #3 of 50
We're all losers. Feel better now?

Mar 29, 2008 at 5:51 AM Post #5 of 50
I have a girlfriend...And she knows all about this little hobby of mine, and she's perfectly fine with it, although (pretty) girls in headphones is a nice sight to see
wink.gif

Mar 29, 2008 at 7:31 AM Post #6 of 50
Just because we are men. Most of us that is...

Mar 29, 2008 at 1:15 PM Post #10 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi all,

Just wondering why some of us like seeing pictures of women in headphones? I think it can be a bit creepy and fetishist. Do we have reclusive guys on this board that (A) don't have girlfriends and (B) are also so enamored with Gear that they want their dream girl to be utilizing or associated with said Gear?

I will say that if I ever desire to see women in headphones, please slap me. I really don't want to get that deep into gear-love!
eek.gif

I would bet that most of us are not headphone fetishists since the technical criteria for a sexual fetish are pretty stringent.

If you had a headphone fetish:
• You would have sexually arousing fantasies involving headphone for at least 6 months
• These fantasies would get in the way of other activities and relationships so as to cause you distress and interfere with your life
• You could not get intensely aroused without headphones.

Relax and enjoy your cans.
wink.gif

Mar 29, 2008 at 6:40 PM Post #12 of 50
I never thought about it before, but this thread makes me wonder if anyone on this forum has, you know, done THAT while wearing headphones...
tongue.gif

Laz

Mar 29, 2008 at 7:15 PM Post #14 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by cash68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No idea, but it's hot.

Seriously?

Mar 29, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #15 of 50
LOL, that is a little much maybe, I was just thinking of a girl modeling them (w/ clothes).

And lol at laz. I don't think it would be possible. If a girl saw you wearing headphones, she'd probably think "WTH?" and then slap you and you would be deprived of "THAT" for a LOOOONG time. FYI, girls don't like to be ignored
wink.gif

EDIT: Random OT thing, but I like this avatar better
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back