Headphone amp for Senn HD 595's.
Nov 3, 2011 at 11:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Risenzealot

New Head-Fier
Hey guys I'm brand new to this stuff and was j/w what amp you guys would suggest if any. To be honest I don't want to spend a ton on it as the headphones have such a low impedence anyway I think. I'd say $200 bucks would be my budget.

Basicaly I use them on my PC listening to Winamp. I use a Creative X-Fi Titanium in Audio Creation mode and I have bit match playback enabled. I also use WASAPI I think it's called.

Anyway I think they sound absolutely fantastic already I just didn't know if I were to get an amp if it would make it even better. Any suggestions would be greatly appreicaited :)

Nov 4, 2011 at 7:58 AM Post #2 of 3
Anyone? I was thinking about the Little Dot MK I+ Hybrid. http://www.littledot.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=819&sid=30d9baff12e36b6531f85adc9ebe3348

My only concern is the back of it shows the inputs and it looks like it's RCA left and right. How would I connect this to my soundcard? Would it be possible?

Nov 4, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #3 of 3
Hmm, I think you should probably stick with your current setup, especially since it's to your liking now.  Though, the LD MK1+ is designed to work with lower impedance headphones so it might be worth it to try it out.  Not a definitive answer I know, sorry about that.
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back