Headfiers...i met one of you today in Berkeley
May 10, 2006 at 11:30 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by humanflyz
LOL!

I hate those people on Sproul passing out flyers, because they follow you and try to shove paper slips in your head. I don't want to act like a jackass, so everytime someone approaches me, I have to take out my ER6's and pretend that I'm interested. Having to take out my IEMs on a fairly frequent basis is really disruptive. I wish they would just get a clue and leave people with headphones alone.
icon10.gif

Try carrying a newspaper in your hand and when you see them coming just pretend to be reading and walk quickly pass.

I think we should limit the number of head-fiers from CA altogether. Way too many of them.
icon10.gif

May 10, 2006 at 11:47 PM Post #17 of 22
I'm serious...the anti sproul sproul club...have a sign saying..."if you don't want the other clubs to bother you, but on one of these headphones."
or i could set up....put on the headphones and spend hours ignoring the other clubs...eventually someone will drop by the table and ask something about the rig.

May 11, 2006 at 1:50 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa
Peoples!
i just realized we have enough members to start our own campus headphone club! (meaning we get free usage of rooms and can host our own meet!)
wink.gif

and of course, table on sproul and try to introduce people to good audio.

That'd be a great idea. Go ahead and start it and I know just the guy who knows the ins and outs of ASUC.

May 11, 2006 at 6:19 AM Post #21 of 22
yellafella321, invite daba into the facebook group...
daba....find us, or tell us info so we could invite you.
seriously....would be funny to have a table out there, the best idea, i think would be to make an audiophile group...so it could grow beyond head-fi people.,

Jun 9, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yellafella321, invite daba into the facebook group...
daba....find us, or tell us info so we could invite you.
seriously....would be funny to have a table out there, the best idea, i think would be to make an audiophile group...so it could grow beyond head-fi people.,

Did anything happen with the idea of a headphone (or hi-fi/audiophile) club on campus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back