HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 14, 2010 at 4:44 PM Post #1,321 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Keep the questions and email/phone calls to Justin to a minimum now :)

We want him shipping amps out not posting !!!! I guess we'll allow him some eating/sleeping time though :)

Somehow, I doubt he's still not going to have an overly full inbox.

We should also give him a little time to use the restroom. Then again if we don't mind the hygiene factor, he could build in the restroom as well
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 14, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #1,322 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice justin, I expected nothing less than excellence! nice choice of components by the look, just a guess, tantalum/polymer SMD coupling caps and kemet or panasonic smd films??, gotta love those who openly show their wares because they know they are beyond reproach, feels good hey Justin? i'm loving high quality SMD design lately, all of my last few high end DIY projects have been SMD, I think its beautiful, glistening little cities of joy
wink.gif

i'm such an audio geek
rolleyes.gif

The coupling caps are Niobium Oxide and PPS film

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Apr 14, 2010 at 7:21 PM Post #1,323 of 2,425
If its not too late, I would also like to order as well:

- Black
- UK plug
- No Micro-B cable needed
- Paypal address is in Hong Kong but it would be shipped to Macau

Thanks,

Augustus

Apr 14, 2010 at 8:26 PM Post #1,325 of 2,425
I looked on the updated list and I'm number 254. Some of the units preordered are silver. It looks like the cases you have are black. Will you be able to fill those orders or is there a chance I might get one of the first batch?

Thanks for your time,

Mike

Apr 14, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #1,327 of 2,425
Hi Justin:

I have just paid through paypal for the slim and PM'd you. Could you let me know if I am in the first batch? Thanks for your hard work.

PS: Black Slim with Silver pot please.

Apr 15, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #1,329 of 2,425
Hi Justin, I know you are very busy at the moment, I do apologise for bugging you. We are all very excited with your product.

I am not sure of the payment procedure as this is the first time i'm buying something online and via PayPal.

I have paid up more than a week ago via PayPal. Am I required to notify you via PM or email that I have paid?

You mentioned you were going to update the PDF list over the weekend, I didn't see mine updated so I'm not sure if my payment went thru to you. Thanks.

Apr 15, 2010 at 2:21 AM Post #1,330 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by diffuse101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Justin, I know you are very busy at the moment, I do apologise for bugging you. We are all very excited with your product.

I am not sure of the payment procedure as this is the first time i'm buying something online and via PayPal.

I have paid up more than a week ago via PayPal. Am I required to notify you via PM or email that I have paid?

You mentioned you were going to update the PDF list over the weekend, I didn't see mine updated so I'm not sure if my payment went thru to you. Thanks.

The list in the first post hasn't been updated in about 2 weeks.

Apr 15, 2010 at 6:35 AM Post #1,331 of 2,425
Justin said in an earlier post the next update would show the first units shipped. I'm guessing that since the list shows more than 250 people have paid, that anyone ordering now is going to be waiting for the second batch.

I find it easier, when I have to wait for 1-person manufacturers to all but forget about it after I've placed my order. I only realised payment was due when I received a request for it from Justin. It saves any stress of worrying about when gear will arrive.

Apr 15, 2010 at 12:06 PM Post #1,332 of 2,425
Justin, or to anyone who has had past experience...

Does anyone know what kind of shipping will be used. I'm thinking USPS.. But overnight USPS or something else? I stay in Singapore (Asia) so i'm curious to know if the shipping will take like 10 days or like 2 days... (my previous shipping of iem with usps took only 2 days!)

Apr 15, 2010 at 3:46 PM Post #1,334 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradoxus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin, or to anyone who has had past experience...

Does anyone know what kind of shipping will be used. I'm thinking USPS.. But overnight USPS or something else? I stay in Singapore (Asia) so i'm curious to know if the shipping will take like 10 days or like 2 days... (my previous shipping of iem with usps took only 2 days!)

He shipped a previous order to me by USPS, if I remember correctly.

Apr 15, 2010 at 4:08 PM Post #1,335 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The coupling caps are Niobium Oxide and PPS film

ha so close, PPS is the particular film I was talking about too, just finished soldering some evox/rifa and Panasonic ECG pps before I posted, missed on the niobium tho, nice one! there really is some choice SMD components becoming available recently; which can only mean great things for audio in general, but rather specifically for portable audio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back