HeadAmp Pico+DAC Replacement Parts
Aug 23, 2020 at 10:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jolness

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone have experience getting replacement shells from HeadAmp, my silver Pico was badly scratched when I bought it so I thought I could do a Faux brushed look like I had done on iPods in the past. I had some stuff happen in my personal life and moved as well. I have everything except the rear panel and I am hoping an all-new shell is something I could order, I was never crazy about the silver on a portable amp due to scratching. I also would like to replace the battery. I sent them an email a while back (around the time the human malware started to really affect the US) but never heard back. I am sure it probably got shuffled around, I sent them another email yesterday but I was hoping someone might know if this is something that I can get parts for or even send into to them to fix.

Thanks in Advance!

Aug 30, 2020 at 9:58 PM Post #2 of 6
I bought a used Pico Slim & requested a new shell and a new battery from Justin; it was an older unit and the shell/enclosure was worn out. He sold me the shell and I got a new battery as he honored the lifetime battery replacement and he was very nice to deal with! Very cool cat and an asset to the hobby/community for sure!

Aug 30, 2020 at 10:12 PM Post #3 of 6
I bought a used Pico Slim & requested a new shell and a new battery from Justin; it was an older unit and the shell/enclosure was worn out. He sold me the shell and I got a new battery as he honored the lifetime battery replacement and he was very nice to deal with! Very cool cat and an asset to the hobby/community for sure!
How did you contact him? I tried using the form on the website and haven't heard back either time (tried again the day I posted this)
I have heard nothing but good things about them but thought maybe there was a better way or something had happened.
I could try the email address listed instead of the contact form I suppose, just don't want to be annoying.

Aug 30, 2020 at 11:36 PM Post #5 of 6
Thank you Justin!
It is actually a Pico with a DAC. I will send a message now.
Thank you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back