Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 2, 2015 at 5:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

AustinValentine

100+ Head-Fier
Up for sale is one HeadAmp Gilmore Lite with Astrodyne medical grade power supply. These units have been out of production for quite some time now. This unit looks really nice for it's age and works beautifully.

The GL is a very compact unit (just slightly larger than a Schiit Wyrd) that packs a lot of power and finesse into a small package. Probably the defining characteristic of this amp is speed. It's an incredible nimble amplifier. The loop out feature works great too - I had it paired with my Emotiva Airmotiv4's for quite a while.

The Astrodyne PSU is Justin's recommended go to PSU now that the Elpac is out of production. IMO, it sounds better than the Elpac did and sounds close to (if not identical to) the GL's that I've heard paired with the Headamp PSU and Sigma22. The Astrodyne also helps preserve the small form factor of the unit.

Price includes shipping and Paypal. CONUS shipping only. I wouldn't be parting with it (and especially not for this price) but I've received a bit of time pressure on another item I'm purchasing. There might be a small amount of wiggle in the price in exchange for a quick sale, so PM!

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread