Headamp communication issues?
Jul 9, 2008 at 12:22 PM Post #76 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've shipped 3 GS-X's in the past week. I'm working through the list of orders, on all amps, and expect by the end of the summer i'll be caught up. Yours is one of the next 2 I have to build

Great news for all involved
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 9, 2008 at 3:26 PM Post #77 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Murugesh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
all these frustrations will be blown away in a second once you get the amp in your hand.

That is pretty much how it seems to work. I'm really happy with my Gilmore Lite w/DPS, and glad I didn't buy something else just to avoid the wait.

During the past few weeks on my vacation, I rolled through Charlottesville, VA a couple of times, and wish I could have dropped by to give Justin a personal "thank you" and a small gift for doing such a great job building my order. However, there unfortunately never seems to be enough time to coordinate this sort of thing
frown.gif

Jul 9, 2008 at 4:14 PM Post #78 of 85
Well, I'm certainly glad that I'm not the only one facing the long waiting times. Ordered a Gilmore Lite with DPS in January, and not a peep since. Sent several emails with no replies. I can only hope he's reducing his backlog before taking on more orders....

Jul 9, 2008 at 5:31 PM Post #79 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've shipped 3 GS-X's in the past week. I'm working through the list of orders, on all amps, and expect by the end of the summer i'll be caught up. Yours is one of the next 2 I have to build

Justin, this is great news! Again I'm sure all of us familiar with your amps are very appreciative of the very fine work that you do.

Jul 9, 2008 at 6:45 PM Post #80 of 85
wow get out of the game for a while, come back, and they are still having these issues with headamp huh. guess some things never change.

Jul 10, 2008 at 2:13 AM Post #81 of 85
Looking forward to the GS-1, Justin....loving a Gilmore Lite that I got...Can't wait for the GS-1!

Just wanted to let you know your work is very appreciated and I thank you.

Jul 10, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #82 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by dscans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I'm certainly glad that I'm not the only one facing the long waiting times. Ordered a Gilmore Lite with DPS in January, and not a peep since. Sent several emails with no replies. I can only hope he's reducing his backlog before taking on more orders....

Interesting, I ordered mine on January 7th, albeit without the DPS, and it shipped nine weeks later - early to Mid March. I reached Justin twice on the phone to get updates. I found email useless but didn't hold it against him. My point is maybe the DPS is the hold up?

Jul 11, 2008 at 3:55 AM Post #83 of 85
hmm... that could be it. I ordered just the power supply (no Gilmore Lite) on early March. Still waiting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteham /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting, I ordered mine on January 7th, albeit without the DPS, and it shipped nine weeks later - early to Mid March. I reached Justin twice on the phone to get updates. I found email useless but didn't hold it against him. My point is maybe the DPS is the hold up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back