Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Nov 4, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #7,621 of 9,882
  if you got an email from me recently asking for the remainder of payment for the BHSE, then it is being tested now and will ship very soon

anyone else, regardless of order date (today, tomorrow, a year ago) the amps are being assembled right now and will ship in order of date of deposit starting end of this summer

FYI - from July 7th

Nov 4, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #7,623 of 9,882
Was that for batch #3 or #4?

Batch 3, formerly known as batch 2/3, would have been the ones being tested. (batch 2 and 3 were combined due to some delays)

Batch 4 would be the ones being assembled and estimated to begin shipping at the end of the summer.

Nov 5, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #7,624 of 9,882
Batch 3, formerly known as batch 2/3, would have been the ones being tested. (batch 2 and 3 were combined due to some delays)
Hope this change in staffing will improve on the poor communications from Justin.
My case: I ordered a BHSE in July, based on what I saw as a likely delivery in December (2015). Justin did not dispute this. He was very responsive when it came to accepting my deposit.
An opportunity to buy a BHSE arose in late August. I contacted Justin to ask if we were still on schedule. No response.
Based on the lack

Batch 4 would be the ones being assembled and estimated to begin shipping at the end of the summer.

Nov 5, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #7,625 of 9,882

Please disregard the prior post. Somehow my language got in the midst of that post by BearFNF.
I apologize.
At any rate, Justin thus far has failed and or refused to acknowledge my requests for a refund of my $1399. based on my cancellation of my BHSE order.
Maybe I'll get a response from the new team.

Nov 10, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #7,626 of 9,882
  You see, I went into this already knowing when my BHSE will arrive…when it gets here!
I just put my SR-009 (which I received this afternoon) in the closet so I don't have to hear them complaining.

My wait (which was well worth it) was for almost two years.  So I went out and bought a STAX SRM 727 II to listen to my SR 009s in the interim.  Quite a decent compromise I must say, but nothing like the BHSE once it finally arrived and was burned in.  So now I am thinking about putting the STAX SRM 727 II up for sale.  

Nov 10, 2015 at 12:19 AM Post #7,627 of 9,882
  My wait (which was well worth it) was for almost two years.  So I went out and bought a STAX SRM 727 II to listen to my SR 009s in the interim.  Quite a decent compromise I must say, but nothing like the BHSE once it finally arrived and was burned in.  So now I am thinking about putting the STAX SRM 727 II up for sale.  

Well, putting my 009 in the closet worked for less than 2-days…I couldn't wait to hear them so I purchased a full size KGSSHV (spritzer build) and have been enjoying them since. When my BHSE arrives I was planning on selling the KGSSHV.

Nov 10, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #7,630 of 9,882
  doing the final bits of assembly on the amp boxes over the next 2 weeks, then they will be matched up with the power supplies (already assembled) 

Including "true dark gray" ones ? 
confused.gif

Thanks for the update BTW 
smile_phones.gif

Ali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back