Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Nov 29, 2013 at 5:53 AM Post #4,322 of 9,881
About that long......................

How long is a piece of string?

Tradesman's answer:-      From one end to the other.
Engineer's answer:-      From one end to the mid point, then double it.
The commoner's answer:-      How long do you want it?
Then electrician's answer-:      I use wire.
The wife's answer:-      Buy me a pair of shoes, and I'll tell you.
The interior decorator's answer:-     More important is, what color it is.

Dec 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #4,327 of 9,881
Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this question:  what's the best way to contact the Headamp folks?  I'm trying to determine the rough ETA for the current batch and have emailed them several times and left a voicemail as well without any response.  Just saw this thread on Head-fi and am hoping that I can figure this out :)  Really looking forward to receiving this amp for my O2 Mk1.

Anil

Dec 1, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #4,328 of 9,881
Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this question:  what's the best way to contact the Headamp folks?  I'm trying to determine the rough ETA for the current batch and have emailed them several times and left a voicemail as well without any response.  Just saw this thread on Head-fi and am hoping that I can figure this out :)  Really looking forward to receiving this amp for my O2 Mk1.

Anil

I believe Headamp is owned and run by one Man.

Dec 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #4,330 of 9,881
You will understand the need for patience if you read this thread, this question, and it's answers have all been repeated many times.

Reading the whole thread also helps pass the time...

Dec 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #4,334 of 9,881
different tube lettering, and the box is a different color, pattern. it looks like the black inside tube coating is there too.

looks just like the treasures. competing factory, cloning a clone? or just another company rebranding and marketing the from the same factory.

come to think of it, PSVane split from the original factory, wonder if this is the original factory's product?

Dec 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #4,335 of 9,881
The company I was sourcing a quad of treasures had run out of stock and offered these tubes (elecdol) as an alternative.
They claim and in there own words...

“We have elecdol 6CA7, also pick out from the shuguang treasure tubes, the test parameters will be better.”

I’m guessing the testing faze is more absolute than the classic and premium treasures, purely speculating, but the website is quite descriptive in this area.

And there more expensive to boot, so there got to be better, its part of the audiophile bible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back