Head Fi's Balanced Battalion
Jan 10, 2015 at 8:46 AM Post #92 of 97
This year a fellow headfier (Folex) and I are going to be starting up an audio related company, so that will be fun. I'm dedicated already and it's just a hobby at this point.

:)

19 years is serious dedication.

Jan 10, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #93 of 97
This year a fellow headfier (Folex) and I are going to be starting up an audio related company, so that will be fun. I'm dedicated already and it's just a hobby at this point.

smily_headphones1.gif

19 years is serious dedication.

Good LUCK!

Jan 10, 2015 at 7:51 PM Post #94 of 97
I can't seem to find a comparison of different balanced dac/amps.
I'll be getting a balanced ps1000 soon, And i want to see what are the possibilities.
If you could compare the sound it would be great, Thanks.
And also-The ps1000 will have a big 4pin XLR-Is it a broblem using 2x3PIN XLR from the amp to 4pin adapter? Will it reduce quality/Won't be balanced? 
Maybe i should consider an audio interface? I may have a small home studio in the future and a mic connection could be nice..
And does a desktop dac and amp have a delay? Since i may use an audio interface for the mic input to my pc, And the amp/dac to monitor. So it's important they won't be a delay, Since i may be playing the piano through the computer and the sound should be synced with my playing.
ANd what components must be balanced in order to get the most out of the setup? Does a balanced digital input matter, Becuase it's digital and not exposed to noise?

Jan 11, 2015 at 12:36 AM Post #95 of 97
Subbed, I have a Ragnarok, and I use in in balanced mode, to drive my MrSpeakers Alpha Prime's. I have ordered a 10 foot Vanquish cable with a XLR balanced
Will send pictures of the vanquish cables, when they arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back