Head Fi What have you done to me?
Apr 15, 2006 at 5:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

royhubbs

100+ Head-Fier
Ok, well I came here looking for a set of headphones back in october.. I got myself a set of senn hd 280 pros.Which I enjoyed for a while but Since then I have bought senn 650's, Grado 325i, Grado 225's , Shure e3c's, A Corda Aria, an Echo Indigo souncard, And my latest purchases have been a Goldring GR2 turntable .. and after ony a few days of trying to "hand clean" my vinyl I gave up and bought myself a Nitty Gritty.
I dunno if this is the right forum to be psting it in but hey, I just felt like venting my money spending habits...

Apr 15, 2006 at 6:02 PM Post #2 of 6
It's kind of funny and scary at the same time what this place can do to you if you stay for even a short amount of time.Kind of like a drug of alcohol addiction without all the danger involved.

Apr 15, 2006 at 7:08 PM Post #3 of 6
Better to spend 1000$ on a DAC than 100$ on drugs
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2006 at 10:07 PM Post #4 of 6
Actually head-fi has done a lot of good for my ears, but definitely rotted out my wallet
frown.gif

Apr 16, 2006 at 8:52 AM Post #5 of 6
Head Fi has done nothing but good for long time Audiophiles IMO. Used to pay double the price for gears at a local store with limited selections. Not only there are more selections and better price, but offers the opportunity for individuals to trade for their dream systems at any budget. Also, audiophiles at any level can discuss and exchange their opinions and experience. A great source to gain knowledge.

Apr 16, 2006 at 2:41 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by BubbleChamber
Head Fi has done nothing but good for long time Audiophiles IMO. Used to pay double the price for gears at a local store with limited selections. Not only there are more selections and better price, but offers the opportunity for individuals to trade for their dream systems at any budget. Also, audiophiles at any level can discuss and exchange their opinions and experience. A great source to gain knowledge.

i thought royhubbs wanted to vent. he wasn't looking for a logical explanation
icon10.gif
right? at least i am.

at first i didn't even have an account. i only wanted to get some iem information but now, i just got myself a k601. i don't know what i'll do next
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back