Head-Fi. The Community. The History. - Head-Fi TV
May 25, 2013 at 2:00 AM Post #18 of 38
I think he actually meant dance music though... as opposed to Air or something like that.

May 25, 2013 at 8:36 PM Post #21 of 38
Fair enough, and I see your point.  But I was just trying to suggest that maybe he actually meant contemporary dance-related sub-genres and styles as opposed to the whole of electronic music (which tends to be a pretty broad categorization).  For the record, I'll take an old Essential Mix or some Chris Lawrence over the stuff that's come since so I kind of know where you're coming from.  Anyway, still a great vid! 
smile.gif

May 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM Post #23 of 38
frown.gif
  Good times can't last forever.  Thankfully, our gear allows us to be as anachronistic as we wanna be. 
smile.gif

May 25, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #24 of 38
Hi everyone!
Paola here--this is my first official post but I've been a bit of a lurker around here for years. I just wanted to send a big thank you to Jude and the community. And a big thank you for the positive feedback on the interview--I was a little nervous to be honest but Jude was so great that everything you see is just a natural conversation. We had a blast!
Paola
Ps. By the way -- any clever posts my husband may have made were probably mine:wink:.

May 26, 2013 at 2:34 AM Post #25 of 38
Hi everyone!
Paola here--this is my first official post but I've been a bit of a lurker around here for years. I just wanted to send a big thank you to Jude and the community. And a big thank you for the positive feedback on the interview--I was a little nervous to be honest but Jude was so great that everything you see is just a natural conversation. We had a blast!
Paola
Ps. By the way -- any clever posts my husband may have made were probably mine:wink:.

May 26, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #27 of 38
Quote:
Hi everyone!
Paola

Welcome to the community Paola!

Jun 3, 2013 at 6:34 AM Post #28 of 38
Great Video. Congrats. Glad I went to the NYC Metro Meet.

Jun 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM Post #29 of 38
Nice vid!

I'm more of a reader than a writer, but I got soo much information and fun reading from this community on an relatively short period of time. 

Head-Fi.org (and my buddy Trentino here at the forums) is really the reason why I went from a pair of Porta Pro driven out of the motherboard sound output to head-fi gear for thousands of dollars :)

This head-fi thing is really a savior if you want world class sound without having to rebuild your home to get your stereo to sund like you want ^^

..AND I get to listen to music as much as I want without the wife complaining and telling me to turn the volume down :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back