1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Head-Fi. The Community. The History. - Head-Fi TV

Discussion in 'Head-Fi Network & Industry News' started by jude, May 23, 2013.
First

Back
Next

Last
  1. bowei006 Contributor
    Just saw the entire video(skipped around).

This was quite interesting to go into what we think and how the site was founded!

2. jibzilla

3. warrenpchi Administrator
    I think he actually meant dance music though... as opposed to Air or something like that.

4. Redlah
    Fan-tas-tic . . History . .

5. jibzilla

6. warrenpchi Administrator
    Fair enough, and I see your point.  But I was just trying to suggest that maybe he actually meant contemporary dance-related sub-genres and styles as opposed to the whole of electronic music (which tends to be a pretty broad categorization).  For the record, I'll take an old Essential Mix or some Chris Lawrence over the stuff that's come since so I kind of know where you're coming from.  Anyway, still a great vid!  [​IMG]

7. jibzilla

8. warrenpchi Administrator
    [​IMG]  Good times can't last forever.  Thankfully, our gear allows us to be as anachronistic as we wanna be.  [​IMG]

9. PaolaD
    Hi everyone!
    Paola here--this is my first official post but I've been a bit of a lurker around here for years. I just wanted to send a big thank you to Jude and the community. And a big thank you for the positive feedback on the interview--I was a little nervous to be honest but Jude was so great that everything you see is just a natural conversation. We had a blast!
    Paola
    Ps. By the way -- any clever posts my husband may have made were probably mine:wink:.

DavidMahler and warrenpchi like this.
  10. jibzilla

11. Deep Funk
    Nice interview...

12. longbowbbs
    Quote:
    Welcome to the community Paola!

13. Scottsmrnyc Contributor
    Great Video. Congrats. Glad I went to the NYC Metro Meet.

14. ChriG
    Nice vid!

I'm more of a reader than a writer, but I got soo much information and fun reading from this community on an relatively short period of time. 

Head-Fi.org (and my buddy Trentino here at the forums) is really the reason why I went from a pair of Porta Pro driven out of the motherboard sound output to head-fi gear for thousands of dollars :)

This head-fi thing is really a savior if you want world class sound without having to rebuild your home to get your stereo to sund like you want ^^

..AND I get to listen to music as much as I want without the wife complaining and telling me to turn the volume down :wink:

15. wink
    Good to see Paolo come out of her husband's shadow.

First

Back
Next

Last