Head-Fi Pro-Am Fantasy Football League 2010
Jul 28, 2010 at 12:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

rockin_amigo14

Headphoneus Supremus
I haven't been on these forums in forever, what a change.  It took me forever to find everything, but alas it's hard to break tradition.

Ladies and (most prominently) gents, it's time for that wonderful time of year where we pretend we own multi-million dollar franchises and pit them against each other in a ridiculous promenade of imaginary athletic prowess, otherwise known as Fantasy Football.

Rules are simple enough-
1. We ask only join if you are willing to consistently pay attention and update your team weekly through the entire football season.
2. Don't be a sore loser.
3. Feel free to discuss things on this thread, including asking for advice or just general smacktalking or complaining about players.

Aside from that, nothing!  As per usual, 8 teams to make sure things stay interesting.

League info:
League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/225479
League Password: headphones

The LIVE draft is scheduled for Saturday, August 14 at 3:30 Eastern time.  I'm sure this will not work for a few people, so put down days/times which work best for you.

First 7 to get in the league get to play!  Good luck to all!

Jul 28, 2010 at 9:23 AM Post #2 of 20
I have joined under the team name Jacko's Ravens because they are my favorite football team and I am unoriginal like that.
bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 30, 2010 at 10:43 AM Post #4 of 20
I am back for my third straight year of losing to you guys.

Aug 12, 2010 at 11:36 AM Post #11 of 20
Dont we need an even number of people, because right now we have seven and it says we must have an even number of teams to draft and determine schedule. And doesnt seven some like a little to small for a fantasy football league, I usually play with an average of 12 people.  

Aug 12, 2010 at 6:26 PM Post #13 of 20
8 seems to be the best, because it is enough people that all the obvious picks are taken but not so many that if one guy gets hurt, you're scrounging for a replacement.

I'll push the draft back a few days so we can pick up someone else.

Aug 12, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #14 of 20
Looks like we have eight now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back