Head-fi Meet: The Finnish edition
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2006 at 9:55 AM Post #106 of 125
Do people not keep tabs on this section...
confused1ba.gif

At least finding a suitable site shouldn't be difficult with only three people attending.

Feb 19, 2006 at 2:56 PM Post #109 of 125
Finnish meet in Sweden? No no.
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 5:03 PM Post #111 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by luukas
Eh, so is no one interested in a meet now? Thought you guys wanted to try the Spitfire.
tongue.gif

I can meet you anytime. I just would like to test that spitfire with my own equipment. Otherwise it's almost useless to try it.

Feb 23, 2006 at 6:52 PM Post #112 of 125
To summarize, everything has gone to hell since my last post and I won't be organizing anything. It's unlikely that I will be even able to participate before May. Sorry again for the inconvenience and lack of updates, I barely have time to scan "dedicated sources" these days.

/JF

Feb 23, 2006 at 7:13 PM Post #113 of 125
Ok, so we need a plan B. Anyone volunteering to organize the meet? Or with contacts or useful info on locations, etc.?

I'm probably ordering a Zhaolu DAC some of these days. Waiting for the K 701s to arrive. And then there's the gear in my sig. I guess I could bring the Millett too.

So, who is interested? Let's get this thing going.

Feb 23, 2006 at 9:22 PM Post #114 of 125
So it's safe to assume the "mob" consists of three people right now: myself, Patu and Comfy?

Ah, I wish I could be the host. But this place is a bit of mess currently... don't know of any reasonably priced conference/meeting places either. But I'll ask around, just don't rely on me for finding a solution.
wink.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #115 of 125
I'm in, but every time we have one, it's at my place, and the problem with more people with sources showing up is that we have no place to plug them in. It's a nice spacious living room, but the place was built in the '50's.. so not enough power to go around.

That, and I really would like a vacation from hosting. But if someone finds a place, if it's in Helsinki, Espoo, or Vantaa, I'll be more than willing to bring my stuff along.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 26, 2006 at 6:34 PM Post #116 of 125
Ugh, so difficult to find a suitable location. If headphones weren't in question here, I'd propose a cruise but... yeah.
tongue.gif

I'll consider hosting the meet. However, I will need to know just how many people really intend to participate. And it'd be useful to figure out which date would be suitable for everyone.

Mar 1, 2006 at 10:11 PM Post #117 of 125
I can't believe I've missed this thread. If somehow this meet gets organized, I might be able to participate, but as I'm attending from Turku and I'm quite busy at work and home, I'm not promising anything.

Mar 6, 2006 at 1:47 PM Post #118 of 125
Time to bump this again.

Since it's been so quiet, I'll try a different approach:

The meet can be held at my place. For me, no earlier than the 25th or 26th of this month is suitable. After that I can't say for certain, but propably pretty much any weekend will do. Please chime in if you wish to take part.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 6, 2006 at 2:32 PM Post #119 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by luukas
Time to bump this again.

Since it's been so quiet, I'll try a different approach:

The meet can be held at my place. For me, no earlier than the 25th or 26th of this month is suitable. After that I can't say for certain, but propably pretty much any weekend will do. Please chime in if you wish to take part.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm in!

We should propably make a new thread (and you should make it luukas) and on the first post we should collect all the nicks of people joining the meet and make some kind of a list of the equipment people are bringing in the meet.

How's that?

Mar 11, 2006 at 2:30 AM Post #120 of 125
Count me in
580smile.gif
(Jos ei mitään ihmeellistä tuu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back