Head-fi Meet: The Finnish edition
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2005 at 5:57 PM Post #92 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by halcyon
Got my W5000 (burning them in). RPx33 should be on it's way, but courier tracking system is down... I hope it arrives within the next few days.

Sounds very good. Can't wait for your impressions of both of them (and especially to hear them myself
evil_smiley.gif
).

Rudi sent my RP5.1 on friday and on monday FedEx courier was downstairs with my package. So I think your RPX33 arrives very soon.

Dec 30, 2005 at 12:16 AM Post #93 of 125
Just about any weekend date is ok for me, as far as I know.
smily_headphones1.gif

Still waiting for the Hornet. It should have been here by now, but I know the post is still probably backlogged.

Dec 30, 2005 at 2:42 PM Post #94 of 125
I'm starting to think we should push this thing to February, since I'm having trouble reaching the people needed and, frankly, my workload is exceeding all my expectations...
mad.gif
. I think we need to know more than a week beforehand for maximum attendance, anyway...

I hope that wouldn't be too big a disappointment to anybody?
frown.gif

/JF

Dec 30, 2005 at 2:51 PM Post #95 of 125
I don't know if I'll have time to attend a meet in February. But I don't mind otherwise.

Oh, and happy birthday to Kim.
580smile.gif

Jan 4, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #97 of 125
Hi all,

I'd like to assist too!
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks to Halcyon for letting me know about this meet. I would've been mad at myself if I had missed it...

I could bring my Millett Hybrid amp (built by MisterX) and the HF-1s. Maybe I'll have a pair of AKG K701s too by then(?).

Cheers,
Comfy

Jan 4, 2006 at 9:15 PM Post #98 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Comfy
Hi all,
Maybe I'll have a pair of AKG K701s too by then(?).

Likely
tongue.gif

I miscalculated my workload and forgot all about the elections, so the chances of the meet taking place before the 4-5th are about as slim as I wish I were.
k1000smile.gif

If we don't have a second round, I think I could try to organize something for the final weekend of January, if it makes attendance possible for somebody who couldn't make it in February. Otherwise, I think it's best to have more than ~2 weeks warning ahead of the meet to assure maximum coverage.

And I still haven't heard from the people who control the reservations...
rolleyes.gif

/JF

Jan 13, 2006 at 10:29 AM Post #99 of 125
Hi,

I'm relatively new here at head-fi and I'm wondering if there's any minimum requirements for attending the meet? As of now I'm just a poor student and all I could bring is an old pair of AKG K340's and Philips SBC-HP1000(I also have a diy Apheared's 47, but I doubt anyone is interested in that one?)

Jan 13, 2006 at 10:34 AM Post #100 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Epicurean
Hi,

I'm relatively new here at head-fi and I'm wondering if there's any minimum requirements for attending the meet? As of now I'm just a poor student and all I could bring is an old pair of AKG K340's and Philips SBC-HP1000(I also have a diy Apheared's 47, but I doubt anyone is interested in that one?)

No there's no minimum requirements I think. And a pair of K340s is more than enough.

Any new information about the date of the meeting? We're already half way of january.

Jan 13, 2006 at 11:30 PM Post #101 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patu
Any new information about the date of the meeting? We're already half way of january.

Looks like I just don't have the time to organize this, especially with the difficulties concerning the locale (I would apparently need at least 2 "järjestymiestä" for it (!)). I'm really sorry to let you guys down, and I hope to make it up by actually getting something done for real when my work & studying load easens.

Sorry,

/JF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back