Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2015 at 11:46 PM Post #62 of 159
Anyone around my area (or passing by) can give me a ride? I'm located between Ontario and Notre-Dame streets, on the corner of Iberville. Thanks!

Aug 29, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #67 of 159
The only thing we have is the postal code which would only give us an approximation and even if we went there's no guarantee that we'd get in without him since he reserved it.

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #68 of 159
Damn. Well I guess Jack must be awol at this point. Perhaps we could rent out a study room at the Grande Bibliotheque on Berri for a crash mini meet. If I'm not mistaken rental time is only 3 hours max but the room can hold a couple of people and there's plenty of power outlets. Anyhow, that's the best plan B I can think of.

Aug 29, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #69 of 159
Damn. Well I guess Jack must be awol at this point. Perhaps we could rent out a study room at the Grande Bibliotheque on Berri for a crash mini meet. If I'm not mistaken rental time is only 3 hours max but the room can hold a couple of people and there's plenty of power outlets. Anyhow, that's the best plan B I can think of.

If you want to go do that rental let me know and I can inform everyone.

I don't need much space since I'm just bringing my AKG and AK240

Aug 29, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #71 of 159
Alright. So I have a room reserved for 3 hours tomorrow between 12:00 and 15:00 at the second floor of the Grande Bibliotheque. Only caveat is that we have to be at least 3 person right from the start to be able to keep the room. Are you guys interested?

Aug 29, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #72 of 159
It's not the end of the world for me since I've tried just about everything that would be there.

If someone specifically wants to try my AK240 they can let me know for a private meet.

This is a bit of a mess here =[

Ill contact everyone if someone manages to get a place for tomorrow

Aug 29, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #74 of 159
It's at 8085 du st-laurent in Brossard.
Text me or call me when you get there 514-466-3151 as I'll probably will be setting up the rented room.
Sorry for the delay, hoping everyone can still make it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back