Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #47 of 159
Can we confirm the date? I gotta give 2 weeks notice to have a good chance at being replaced at work. Could we do it on the 30th please?
biggrin.gif

Aug 15, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #48 of 159
Can we confirm the date? I gotta give 2 weeks notice to have a good chance at being replaced at work. Could we do it on the 30th please? :D

We need to confirm the date and time...I have to reserve the room. Since it's free and I'm not the only one that lives there I need to book it to make sure that we have it.

So far, from what I have read, it would be on the 30th in the afternoon. Sounds good?

***On the 18th if people still have not confirmed the date they prefer, I'll go ahead and book the 30th from 12 o'clock till 8pm***

Aug 16, 2015 at 4:16 AM Post #50 of 159
By the way...for those waiting on an OTG USB cable, you can still bring your setup as I will have my Mac Mini at your disposition and even though it'll be in use with my setup mostly, I'm sure there's gonna be some source swapping and I guess there's some people that'll bring 2 sources anyways.
Either way, the more hardware (and people :p) the merrier we'll be :D

Sent from my LG-D852G using Tapatalk

Aug 16, 2015 at 11:55 AM Post #51 of 159
Oh hey that's a good point-- all my DACs are S/PDIF only, and I have no laptop. I'll just bring the amps/cans and some cabling and use my phone as a source but everyone's welcome to use their on source on my stuff. I'll probably not bring the analog rig just because it's bulky-- it is working, though, so if anyone wants to give it a spin and has some records, I'm happy to oblige.

30th sounds good.

Aug 18, 2015 at 2:23 AM Post #52 of 159
30th is fine for me

I believe the AK240 has an optical out. Havent used it myself buy if people bring microsd cards with their music they can pop them into the 240 to try with your gear as well.

Aug 18, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #53 of 159
I'm a sad kitten. =(

I bought the Android cable for my Momentums, but it's not compatible with my Moto G. So I think it's time I upgrade my phone. Any of you have an iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy I could try my remotes with, confirm that they work? The box of the Android cable says it's compatible with Samsung, LG, HTC and Sony phones, so I'd be happy to get the chance to try it with one of these phones.

Aug 18, 2015 at 10:20 PM Post #54 of 159
  I'm a sad kitten. =(

I bought the Android cable for my Momentums, but it's not compatible with my Moto G. So I think it's time I upgrade my phone. Any of you have an iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy I could try my remotes with, confirm that they work? The box of the Android cable says it's compatible with Samsung, LG, HTC and Sony phones, so I'd be happy to get the chance to try it with one of these phones.

I have a lg g3, it should work I guess.

30th is good here too.

Aug 22, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #60 of 159
Isnt it 12pm wherever it's being held?

I don't have the actual address but back on page 2 the postal code was posted to give you an idea of the travel time. I'll update the first post again when I get home to reflect this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back