Head-fi iOS and Android App
Aug 13, 2012 at 10:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

mistarobotics

100+ Head-Fier
So I've been thinking and thought that Head-fi should make a Head-fi App? Hopefully Jude will see this and make one because I would totally buy it! And have it for Android, iOS (both iPhone and iPad)

Aug 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #2 of 13
For the purpose of what? 
confused.gif

Aug 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #5 of 13
I read on my HTC Desire HD with Dolphin HD or Opera, I'll have to give this Tapatalk 2 a tryout.

Aug 14, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #7 of 13
Interesting little app... :D

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Oct 16, 2019 at 12:02 PM Post #12 of 13
I believe a dedicated app would be encouraged. We're living in a world where we spend more time with our mobiles more often than desktops, unless you work using your computers. Being able to securely login and navigate using a native app makes the user experience much more enjoyable. At least that has been my experience with any service that provides their own mobile apps.

Oct 25, 2020 at 3:59 PM Post #13 of 13
I believe a dedicated app would be encouraged. We're living in a world where we spend more time with our mobiles more often than desktops, unless you work using your computers. Being able to securely login and navigate using a native app makes the user experience much more enjoyable. At least that has been my experience with any service that provides their own mobile apps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back