Head-Fi desktop background
Sep 16, 2002 at 9:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

taoster

Headphoneus Supremus
Putting off work that required urgent attention and sticking with the procrastination mode that I am.
I made a Head-Fi desktop background for myself at 1280 * 1024 screens.

you can download it here: Head-Fi Desktop Background

back to work..
frown.gif

Sep 17, 2002 at 5:50 PM Post #7 of 12
Hey that's great.

Thanks for heads up
biggrin.gif

Listening to "I Just Can't Stop" by the Beat - on Vinyl LP
via Rega P3/Rb300/BluePoint >-- Parasound Phono >-- 2 X Rotel RB970s >-- Spendor SP3/1

Sep 17, 2002 at 8:26 PM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

All site contents copyright © 1995-2002 HeadRoom Corp.
All Rights Reserved

gee, i wonder where you got all those great black and white pictures of headphones on a $7000 human head-shaped microphone.. nice looking background though.
biggrin.gif

Sep 18, 2002 at 9:04 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch
gee, i wonder where you got all those great black and white pictures of headphones on a $7000 human head-shaped microphone.. nice looking background though.
biggrin.gif

yeah i know. why do you think those beautiful and highly supported logos are there for.. lol

anyway i am a convict from australia.. rarghh!!

Sep 19, 2002 at 10:55 PM Post #10 of 12
Just had a thought. You guys might wanna try this yourselves?

I resized my image as my desktop is only 1028x764 and not 1240x? I made a small HTML file with the Head-Fi background displaying then wrote an image map (very simple to do in Frontpage) over the two logo's for head-fi and headroom. All I have to do now when I wanna have a look on here is click that area of my desktop and my browser boots and connects me to this site.

I have a dual monitor setup which is wicked BTW. Really good for messing with images.

Sound As Ever

Sep 19, 2002 at 10:56 PM Post #11 of 12
Just had a thought. You guys might wanna try this yourselves?

I resized my image as my desktop is only 1028x764 and not 1240x? I made a small HTML file with the Head-Fi background displaying then wrote an image map (very simple to do in Frontpage) over the two logo's for head-fi and headroom. I turned on my Active Desktop in windows and pointed the HTML file. All I have to do now when I wanna have a look on here is click that area of my desktop and my browser boots and connects me to this site.

I have a dual monitor setup which is wicked BTW. Really good for messing with images.

Sound As Ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back