Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
May 24, 2018 at 8:27 PM Post #11,357 of 12,591
2 9mm sub woofer drivers + 5 BA
20180523_145725.jpg

May 24, 2018 at 9:33 PM Post #11,359 of 12,591
Any good basshead iem in a Shure/Westone type shell with narrow bore? I have small ears and that's the only shape I found comfortable. Anything like Kings Pro, ZS6 or IT01 becomes unbearable after a while. I am hoping to find something under $200 before I take the CIEM route.

If you want a good budget option, the Oriveti basic (10mm DD) is the most comfortable IEM I've had, with a similar shape as the Shure/westone type. the body of the shell is a bit more round to accommodate the bigger DD but otherwise just as comfy. The Oriveti basic is $99 with aluminum shells and removable mmcx cables.

it's a great all around IEM and priced well, but also has that low end and natural musicality of dynamics. Bass isn't as deep as my fx850 Woodies or the XB90EX but didn't expect them to.

Easy enough to order on amzn and send back if they don't suit you. I use mine with spiral dot tips, but I prefer spiral dots period :)

The oriveti new primacy hybrid may also be in your wheelhouse...it's shaped a lot more like shure/westone but hybrid and has had good reviews, or the 1st version did. Can't speak to the bass though

May 24, 2018 at 11:20 PM Post #11,363 of 12,591
What are they? :D

LegendX3.png

Ahhhhh I want a pair of these so badly, wanted to back the company when it Kickstarted as Earwerkz but it was all BA based, nothing that would sound like my preferences. My gawd those legend x have to be pure audio bliss.

Also, I hope that's the hiby R6? :)

Yup, that's R6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back