Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Feb 23, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #10,486 of 12,591
H
How is subbass and bass depth comparison with xb90?

They both slam really seriously. The rose needs even more power than xb90 to get to truly slammin levels.

With DAP or weak amp it will be controlled & refined bass. You give it turbo mode levels of power and it's up there with the best if memory serves correctly.

Bear in mind i have not even put 30 minutes on it but it at least is on amped XB90ex's level.... when amped

Feb 23, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #10,489 of 12,591
İ dont know i understood wrong but i dont think rose cappucino cant beat to xb90ex at subbass and bass depth.İt can beat at bass slam which i dont like more than enough.
Your comment is just about slam as i saw.Slam isnt important for me(subbas and deep basshead:))
There was a comprasion  at rose thread between it03 and cappucino mkii.And  I have xb90 and it03.I am thinking as on this comprasion
But listen them is best solution:D
Semrume's comment:

Sub bass and bass are really close

Rose 10 - more rumble
IT03 9 - more precise

Feb 23, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #10,490 of 12,591
  İ dont know i understood wrong but i dont think rose cappucino cant beat to xb90ex at subbass and bass depth.İt can beat at bass slam which i dont like more than enough.
Your comment is just about slam as i saw.Slam isnt important for me(subbas and deep basshead:))
There was a comprasion  at rose thread between it03 and cappucino mkii.And  I have xb90 and it03.I am thinking as on this comprasion
But listen them is best solution:D
Semrume's comment:

Sub bass and bass are really close

Rose 10 - more rumble
IT03 9 - more precise

do you have cappuccino, or are you saying what you thought it was?

Feb 23, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #10,492 of 12,591
  No i have not but i wrote user who has it03 nad cappucino.
Best solution is to listen both.
I am waiting your detailed comparison at subbass and bass depth.

Ok. They have been in my ears for the last three hours, I have done A/B with XB90EX, and I am telling you the xb90ex does not have the stronger sub bass of the two.
I don't have and don't know it03.

when you are listening to pure test tones, it doesn't take over the xb90ex between 10 and 20hz but from 20 on i dare say the rose has the edge.

Feb 23, 2017 at 4:46 PM Post #10,496 of 12,591
  Can you write precisely.
Just can you write which one has more subbass unamped and amped seperately.
And source is very important for comparasion.

unamped the rose wins easily. off a smartphone or DAP you can get way, way huger bass on rose than xb90ex.

amped, depends how much power you give it. rose doesn't seem like it can take quite as much power as xb90ex, but when you have a powerful amp, xb90ex can have slightly more raw impact. but with a nice source and eq, you don't need a super powerful amp to get capp mk2 to strong bass levels. it just doesn't have tons of impact until you give it more amp power

both are very good overall, rose probably better for DAP user

Feb 23, 2017 at 4:57 PM Post #10,499 of 12,591
My friend bought sw3.I will try when he recevied.
And i use xb90 and it03.
It 03 is very weird iem.
It is neutral but it has powerful subbass and deep bas(stage of basshead) with balanced sound signature.
I call it "Audiophile Basshead".
Maybe you wanna try it.
I use it03 and xb90 with fiio x3.
Both iem"s subbass level are very near.

Feb 23, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #10,500 of 12,591
Decided to get a random pair of MMCX cables with an inline mic (extremely dirt cheap, maybe £1.30?), much more tangle free than the default cables too.

I'm not really a cable believer sort of guy so it sounds fine for me plus I can pick up calls too! It might break in the future but who knows, I'm only keeping this cable around in case I need to go wired for whatever reason, loving bluetooth with the ex800st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back