Head-Fi and HDtracks (David Chesky) Collaborate to Assemble A Headphone System Test Album!
Oct 7, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #272 of 278
Glad I saw this in another thread. Will pick it up for sure. 

Oct 8, 2013 at 9:46 AM Post #273 of 278
Has anyone listened to the R&B tracks?

How does this music compare to everything else you know of in terms of quality? I really want to blow some people away!

Jun 3, 2021 at 7:53 PM Post #277 of 278
I know this is an old thread, but the album was very nice. It seems to have vanished from HDTracks.com. Is there another source for it? I've managed to lose a couple of the tracks.
This is my Chesky demo disk. https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Demonstration-Disc-Critical-Listening/dp/B00002MXUH.

Available streaming at Amazon Music Unlimited.

I'm very interested in your original. If you find the missing files, render to flac, and post to a file sharing site.

Jun 4, 2021 at 7:56 AM Post #278 of 278
I have all but two tracks, downloaded as flac from hdtracks.com when this was released, no original media.

This was not a free album - I have my e-mailed receipt from HDTracks - so I will not be uploading it anywhere. (I did find it on a couple of file sharing sites, one of which would eventually very slowly let me download it. I'm sure you can find it too, if you want.)

I am always sad when companies take products away, though, and don't understand why HDTracks would do that for this. I was hoping someone would know if it had moved to another site for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back