Head-Direct RE0's or Klipsch Image S4's???
Jul 28, 2010 at 1:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Shasta

New Head-Fier
Hiya, I'm a newbie!
biggrin.gif

I want to buy some IEM's, and I'm hung up on either the RE0's or the S4's. If I'm not used to clear analytical sound, which pair do you think would suit me better?

Jul 28, 2010 at 3:09 AM Post #4 of 6
Haha of course that was then, and this is now.  I truly believe the RE0 are a better value over the S4, being cheaper (well at least here in Canada), and once amped, there is not a doubt in my mind the RE0 are better than the S4, though the S4 will have more bass quality, it lacks overall quality, not to mention due to the sharp highs and boomy lows, the mids will sound recessed.

Jul 28, 2010 at 12:54 PM Post #5 of 6
Mythless, hows that Fiio LOD working out for you and the RE0.  Are you using it with the Fiio E5.  I'm curious since i ordered both and own the fuze/RE0 combo.

Jul 28, 2010 at 12:58 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
Mythless, hows that Fiio LOD working out for you and the RE0.  Are you using it with the Fiio E5.  I'm curious since i ordered both and own the fuze/RE0 combo.

The LOD is quite good, it's slightly more clearer than using the mini-mini and saves my battery life since I use an amp.  But, no, I'm not using it with the E5.  I have my fuze latched on to my Pico Slim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back