Head-Direct RE0 vs Denon AH-C710
Sep 7, 2009 at 2:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Entr3p

New Head-Fier
I'm asking because after searching around my decision is between these two. I don't have a personal preference, so please recommend the one you would buy if you would have to choose between them two.

Sep 7, 2009 at 2:45 AM Post #3 of 9
Entr3p, if you are not going to follow up your old threads (3 of them since yesterday!!!), then you shouldn't keep starting new thread. Forgive my ignorance but I don't like user with '3' instead of 'E' who keeps repeating the same thing.
wink.gif

Sep 7, 2009 at 2:52 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Entr3p, if you are not going to follow up your old threads (3 of them since yesterday!!!), then you shouldn't keep starting new thread. Forgive my ignorance but I don't like user with '3' instead of 'E' who keeps repeating the same thing.
wink.gif

Well I didn't exactly get much responses back and I have a different question now. This is pretty much the last thing I will ask, and if I get at least 2 other replies with good answers then I will be fully satisfied. Also I don't really like people who respond to my threads with a reply which doesn't really help me at all. A better, more helpful, and more mature response would be a simple response with your opinion about what am asking.

go fukk yourself =). Thank you.

Sep 7, 2009 at 2:59 AM Post #5 of 9
The two reason I replied (before and now) are: First, you kept bumping a thread in 20 minutes interval. Second, You started four thread which share very similar nature and ignored many replies in the old thread. If you haven't get the clue yet: Please learn the proper manner on how to post in a forum. You need to help us to help you.

Sorry if I offended you.

Sep 7, 2009 at 10:53 AM Post #8 of 9
Its obvious that you should go for the RE0 first as they provide 30day refund
wink.gif

Isolation:
Subjective.
I have poor isolation with RE0 and slightly better with denons.
I think its due to the small air vent holes in the earphone to compensate pressure.

Build:
RE0 cable length and nylon texture is better. (denon wire is too freaking short n cheap rubberly texture)
Denon have better wire housing quality. (earphone casing and wire jack casing may split.)
RE0 wire is thicker and denon are very thin, hence you need more care for your denons.. (they give u a nice small leather case that serves its purpose though)
Knurling on the RE0 is subjective.. it may hurt your ear.

Sound Quality:
Mids of denon c710 and re0 are around the same.
Denons have better lows
RE0 have better highs
Denon bass is alot better
depends on your ears and what u like.. (will be great if denon or re0 have best of both worlds)

After Amp (if u intend to get one):
Denons are around the same.. (might have louder hiss)
RE0 benefit through bass boost but the bass is still not as good as denon.
Depends on what amp u use actually.
I will recommend an amp to go with the RE0 even if ur player is a cowon d2 as i tested it with my d2. (with n without amp - bass boost is very significant). Never go with Ibasso for REO and D2 as it will distort alot. E5 fiio works well.
Still.. this depends on your liking and your eq settings.

hope this helps

Sep 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM Post #9 of 9
I also considered these 2 IEM.
I ended up ordering the RE0.I have an iriver H320 with a fiio E5.
My Shure e5's are almost evaporated after 5 years of heavy use.
I am anxious awaiting the buds to check them out and see if all the praise is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back