Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Aug 22, 2013 at 5:07 PM Post #587 of 856
And now the RE-400 also includes a pair of silicone tips and a carrying case.
As a HE-6 owner and an RE-400 early buyer, I feel a bit cheated :/
Why did you include the things later on? That is not fair to me...

Aug 22, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #588 of 856
Thank you for your comments. We added them based on customer feedback, not intended to cheat you. 
cool.gif

PM me your info and we will send them to you with our compliments. 
beerchug.gif

Peter

Aug 27, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #589 of 856
Well I was just changing out amp cards and laid unit on face and when I picked it up the front Knob fell off. Tried to snap it back into place and clicks but falls right back off again. Guess it's time to send a letter about getting unit fixed. I purchased unit through Moon Audio, paid for unit on Sept 10th received unit 23rd. I want to get unit replaced or repaired asap.

Aug 27, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #591 of 856
Quote:
Sorry to hear about the knob on your HM-90. Have not heard that one before. 

I will ask someone from HiFiMAN customer service to get in touch with you. Please PM me your contact info and shipping address.

Peter

PM sent

Aug 30, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #592 of 856
Can you please tell me if I can plug my 901 into my stereo to use as a reference DAC ? The spdif cable your selling looks like an RCA lead? Looking forward to my real 901 after two weeks of hit and miss with the faulty amp card still in the box:xf_eek:...

Sep 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #594 of 856
HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Sep 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #596 of 856
Damnit, i'm having issues with my HE-400s -_- 

When i'm listening i sometimes have strange noises coming from the headphones, caused by physical phenonema. 

1) An occasional "creeak", like someone is squishing the drivers or the plastic support. The sound appears at various levels of intensity. 
2) An occasional loud "pingggg", as if something is giving way.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Martin

Sep 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #597 of 856
Hey! So I have this re-zero ... and I love them! However, I lost the left medium biflange tip .. I tried to find a replacement tip in your store but it seems they're discontinued.. are there any compatible tips in your site right now? Do you have any suggestion?

Sep 10, 2013 at 3:08 AM Post #598 of 856
  Damnit, i'm having issues with my HE-400s -_- 

When i'm listening i sometimes have strange noises coming from the headphones, caused by physical phenonema. 

1) An occasional "creeak", like someone is squishing the drivers or the plastic support. The sound appears at various levels of intensity. 
2) An occasional loud "pingggg", as if something is giving way.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Martin

Never hear of this problem. Maybe your headphone need replacement. Please forward the payment receipt of your HE-400 to customerservice@head-direct.com. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Sep 10, 2013 at 3:10 AM Post #599 of 856
  Hey! So I have this re-zero ... and I love them! However, I lost the left medium biflange tip .. I tried to find a replacement tip in your store but it seems they're discontinued.. are there any compatible tips in your site right now? Do you have any suggestion?

RE-ZERO has been discontinued. But you can find the bi-flanges here http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=33

Sep 10, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #600 of 856
Trust Head-Direct to get it wrong, i have sent so many emails to them..

It is not www.highendworkshop.co.uk this is my audio repair site please look at www.electromod.co.uk for Hifi-Man products.

Kinds Regards

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back