Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Jul 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #572 of 856
Hello Head-Direct team,

Wanted to check here before contacting your CS email. I placed an order on Monday and the order status still shows 'Payment Received/Waiting Shipping'. Curious what the general turn around time is or if there is a backlog. Just looking for any update.

Thank you,

Jul 24, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #573 of 856
Quote:
Hello Head-Direct team,

Wanted to check here before contacting your CS email. I placed an order on Monday and the order status still shows 'Payment Received/Waiting Shipping'. Curious what the general turn around time is or if there is a backlog. Just looking for any update.

Thank you,

Hi, usually orders will be arranged the next day. Please send me your order number. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Aug 1, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #574 of 856
hey guys, My he-400s broke where the headband and the cup are connected. i did not drop them or anything the adhesive slowly gave way. before this i had to return the cord because one of the nuts was not crimped. and now the replacement cord has snapped off at the connector on both sides. i haven't dropped them or damaged them at any time. anyways iv returned them to the retailer  3 months ago and he sent them to his supplier in Montreal, and only now hes gotten back to me saying that if they return the headphones to you guys they'll most likely charge me for the repairs they didn't even tell me a price on how much its going to cost or when they're going to send them back. i know RMAs take along time but this is stupid. anyways what should i do at this point. i don't want to pay for these repairs and your suppliers cant give me a definite answer. i have all proof of payments and the return slip from the retailer btw.
Thanks.

Aug 1, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #575 of 856
Quote:
hey guys, My he-400s broke where the headband and the cup are connected. i did not drop them or anything the adhesive slowly gave way. before this i had to return the cord because one of the nuts was not crimped. and now the replacement cord has snapped off at the connector on both sides. i haven't dropped them or damaged them at any time. anyways iv returned them to the retailer  3 months ago and he sent them to his supplier in Montreal, and only now hes gotten back to me saying that if they return the headphones to you guys they'll most likely charge me for the repairs they didn't even tell me a price on how much its going to cost or when they're going to send them back. i know RMAs take along time but this is stupid. anyways what should i do at this point. i don't want to pay for these repairs and your suppliers cant give me a definite answer. i have all proof of payments and the return slip from the retailer btw.
Thanks.

Sorry for the experience. Usually RMAs won't take such a long time. Please send me a PM with the payment receipt of your HE-400 and provide me some information of the retailer and the supplier. I have to find out where your headphone is now. We will try to solve the problem as quickly as possible. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Aug 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #576 of 856
What's the possibility of getting the clear large double flange tips that you guys created for the RE 262. The ones with the abreviated top flange to allow a better seal. I have seen a couple of people mention these on the RE 400 thread and would like to find out how I can obtain some.

Thank you,

James Whiting

Aug 3, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #578 of 856
Those are probably similar but the upper flange sleeve is 2.0mm shorter. They were specifidlcally for the RE 262 &272. Their was a mod suggested by the factory then a reference on the 262 thread about the factory producing a version as described with the same design just a less pronounced shorter flange sleeve to allow a better seal for customers with smaller ear canals. Is it possible to still get those?

Aug 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM Post #579 of 856
Quote:
Those are probably similar but the upper flange sleeve is 2.0mm shorter. They were specifidlcally for the RE 262 &272. Their was a mod suggested by the factory then a reference on the 262 thread about the factory producing a version as described with the same design just a less pronounced shorter flange sleeve to allow a better seal for customers with smaller ear canals. Is it possible to still get those?

I'm not sure. I will check and give you a reply later. 

Aug 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM Post #584 of 856
I have ordered an hifiman ef-6 amplifier and it has been 2 months and I have no news from it and I am still waiting and the dealer tells me they have no idea when it will arrive.

the dealer is codell audio in montreal quebec. I have bought he 500 and he 6 headphones from them.  they are very nice people and they have given me an apology for the delays. I want the amplifier that is it.

if sennheiser can have me a pair of hd 800 in less than 5 days I see no reason why I should still be waiting after 2 months for this amplifier.

http://www.codellaudio.com/Contactus.htm

if someone at hifiman could figure out what is going on and try to contact them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back