Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Nov 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM Post #256 of 856
Just wondering if you guys mind stocking the HE400s with velours?

I plan on ordering it again (like REALLY soon) through your Amazon storefont, but I have absolutely no need for the stock pleather pads, and I'd like to have it come with the velours. Anyway I can make that happen? I'm only able to order dirctly from the Amazon site (using the Amazon store card), so it'd be nice not having to order the headphones and velours separately.

Nov 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM Post #257 of 856
Quote:
Just wondering if you guys mind stocking the HE400s with velours?
I plan on ordering it again (like REALLY soon) through your Amazon storefont, but I have absolutely no need for the stock pleather pads, and I'd like to have it come with the velours. Anyway I can make that happen? I'm only able to order dirctly from the Amazon site (using the Amazon store card), so it'd be nice not having to order the headphones and velours separately.

This.

But MLE I bet you can just order and then quickly email the customer service with the transaction number, requesting them shipping the unit with velours instead of pleathers, and they will comply. 

P.S. why are you ordering again? 
biggrin.gif

Nov 10, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #258 of 856
You know why. :ph34r:

I'm seriously waiting on their reply, just so I can order them. I'm not gonna order them if they're gonna cost me another $20 to get velours (after shipping). It doesn't make sense when velours are cheaper than the pleathers, and pretty much everyone is in agreement that the velours are better for the HE400.

Nov 11, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #259 of 856
I heard some rumors that you are going to discontinue the RE-0 and RE-ZERO after you release the new RE-400 and RE-600. Is that true? (please excuse me if this has been asked before).

Nov 13, 2012 at 6:03 AM Post #263 of 856
Quote:

Wow, that's really bad news :frowning2: I wonder if there will be any replacements for them, as if they are gone, you won't have any products to cover that price range.

Nov 13, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #264 of 856
EricHD, could you please think of making pleather pad wth thicker form behind ears? Something like JMoney or Audeze I think but not so fat? I just have Sony MDR SA5000 which have leather pads formed like that and its hardly visible but comfort is great - like stick to head and very ergo. Maybe it will also get good influence on SQ?

Nov 14, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #266 of 856
Quote:
EricHD, could you please think of making pleather pad wth thicker form behind ears? Something like JMoney or Audeze I think but not so fat? I just have Sony MDR SA5000 which have leather pads formed like that and its hardly visible but comfort is great - like stick to head and very ergo. Maybe it will also get good influence on SQ?

Thanks for your suggestion. We will definitely forward it to our engineers.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Nov 14, 2012 at 1:03 AM Post #267 of 856

Users who are viewing this thread

Back