1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM

Tags:
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
  1. TeamHiFiMAN
    Quote:
    Make sense. Appreciate it.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
  2. hybridamp
    Quote:

Indeed, count me in for a pre-order if you decide to create them.

3. icehole
    Quote:
    I agree with this.  When I pull head phones away from my ears slightly the bass sound becomes phenomenal.  I think this spacing would greatly help with the overall sound, plus for those who did not like the sound they could keep stock pads.  Good idea hybridamp.  If headfi guys made this I would buy it instantly.

4. jerg Contributor
    Quote:
    I'm not too sure about this idea though, the Hifiman HE-series design already has enough lateral clamp with the normal pads; thicker pads would mean even harder clamp that puts more pressure on the top of the ear than the bottom.

5. MattTCG
    But you'd be able to stretch out the headband still to match the thickness of the pad and make it comfortable still. 

6. jerg Contributor
    Quote:

Yeah but then the headband would become even flatter, exerting more point pressure to the tip of the cranium instead of an even force around the contour of the head.

7. MattTCG
    Quote:

Hhm...maybe. I'd be willing to risk it for new pads. 

8. hybridamp
    Quote:
    As would I. 

9. icehole
    No pain no gain.  I would buy the pads just to try.  If it ended up to painful, you could always swap back.  Plus, it would not need to be a major adjustment, just small amount of spacing I would think even less than quarter of an inch spacing.  Just a guess.  Really don't think it would make a big comfort difference, extra padding might help.

I remember someone on a thread suggesting that for excellent sound a true head-fier would don a crown of thorns.

10. jerg Contributor
    Quote:

Oh you mean the Audeze fans? [​IMG]

11. icehole
    Quote:
    Hahaha, must have been.

12. TeamHiFiMAN
    Dear All Customers,

All of your ideas have been forwarded to our engineers and managers.
    We are so appreciate for your support of our company and your precious advice.
    You must know that they are so important for us.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

13. TeamHiFiMAN
    Quote:
    We will notice you all immediately if possible.

14. conquerator2
    Quote:

Hi Erc!

When I asked at audiophonics.fr , I got this answer:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hi,

Funny to hear that, to our knowledge their is only one official reseller of Hifiman product wich is themselves :

http://head-direct.com/

However, we can assure you that we buy directly to them and warranty is fully covered.

You can ask our contact if you want: head.direct@gmail.com

Best Regards
    Code:
     David Aubert

"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maybe you are not entirely correct, or they are lying but I doubt it.

Let me know man!

Thanks, best regards, Luke

15. preproman
    HeadAmp just became an official reseller as well.  "I believe"

I want to confirm something:

Are the HE-5LEs being discontinued?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last