um... who are u?

Mar 9, 2006 at 7:58 PM Post #168 of 174
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321
I'm a baaaaaaad maaan!!!

come on I need more insults!

"reverse elitism"
"superiority complex"

Go ahead and vent - it's good for you. I can take it since it's just interenet flames.
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

The truth hurts. I'm sorry.

Mar 9, 2006 at 8:32 PM Post #169 of 174
biggrin.gif
there's no hurt here - I was hoping for something more harsh. You guys are actually pretty gentle/nice here.

Now if I over paid for headphones then ouch...

kidding !!

To get back on topic (flames or ignores still welcome): anyone prefer
the K1K's the the HE90's?

Mar 9, 2006 at 9:05 PM Post #170 of 174
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321
biggrin.gif
there's no hurt here - I was hoping for something more harsh. You guys are actually pretty gentle/nice here.

Now if I over paid for headphones then ouch...

kidding !!

To get back on topic (flames or ignores still welcome): anyone prefer
the K1K's the the HE90's?

I much prefer speakers over the K1Ks or HE90s. For the price of a K1K one can have a decent set of bookshelf speakers to fill the room. With the price of a single HE90, one can even have one or more floorstanding speakers. Only a fool would pay for a K1K when a Grado SR-225, which can give you as much sonic pleasure as a K1K, can be had used for less than $150 in the FS forum. Frankly, the PX-100 is all the headphone any one could ever need.

In any event, I much prefer spending my money on guns and Xbox 360/games instead.
icon10.gif

EDIT: Add smiley!

Mar 9, 2006 at 9:29 PM Post #171 of 174
can we just let this thread die?

Mar 9, 2006 at 9:43 PM Post #172 of 174
I wonder if there's a Lear Jet owners forum out there.
I can just imagine the usual internet forum trolls trying to equate the cost of the jet in Xbox 360s or PSPs or iPods, and berating the CEOs and Presidents for their foolishness.
orphsmile.gif

Mar 9, 2006 at 9:51 PM Post #174 of 174
Quote:

Originally Posted by PATB
I much prefer speakers over the K1Ks or HE90s. For the price of a K1K one can have a decent set of bookshelf speakers to fill the room. With the price of a single HE90, one can even have one or more floorstanding speakers. Only a fool would pay for a K1K when a Grado SR-225, which can give you as much sonic pleasure as a K1K, can be had used for less than $150 in the FS forum. Frankly, the PX-100 is all the headphone any one could ever need.

In any event, I much prefer spending my money on guns and Xbox 360/games instead.
icon10.gif

EDIT: Add smiley!

Touche !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back