HE1000se Upgrade offer!!!
Nov 1, 2018 at 6:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20
upload_2018-11-1_17-59-17.png

We at HIFMAN know that loyalty is a two-way street and many of our most fervent fans who first bought an HE1000, then when we launched the HE1000 v2 wanted a way to stay with the latest model. We launched our upgrade deal and now that we have launched the new HE1000se many have asked if we would do the same again.

We are pleased to announce, yes. As of today, we are launching our initial HE1000se upgrade offer where you can exchange your existing HE1000 v1 or HE1000 v2 (yes both) to the latest HE1000se.

For HE1000 v1 to HE1000se the price is US$1500

For HE1000 v2 to HE1000se the price is US$1000

Please note, that this offer is currently only available for the first 100 units purchased on our web store so please hurry if you absolutely cannot wait to get your HE1000se upgrade.

http://store.hifiman.com/index.php/he1000-upgrade-to-he1000-se.html

Last edited:
HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Nov 2, 2018 at 11:01 AM Post #3 of 20
This is quite an interesting deal. $1,000 (or $1,500 for the V1) is a lot of money for any upgrade, but OTOH you do get a complete replacement and a restart of the 3 year warranty.
The trouble is, I need to hear and compare an SE first before deciding if it's worth the upgrade from my V2, and I can't kind any dealers in the UK who stock it.

Any ideas how to overcome this?

Nov 6, 2018 at 11:51 PM Post #4 of 20
Is there any possibility that there will be an upgrade path from the HeX V2 to the Arya? Or something along those lines in the tier of headphones below the HEKSE?

We will have a chat in HQ and see if we can, with Christmas impending stock would be hard but after the new year........ it might be possible, no promises.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Nov 6, 2018 at 11:56 PM Post #5 of 20
This is quite an interesting deal. $1,000 (or $1,500 for the V1) is a lot of money for any upgrade, but OTOH you do get a complete replacement and a restart of the 3 year warranty.
The trouble is, I need to hear and compare an SE first before deciding if it's worth the upgrade from my V2, and I can't kind any dealers in the UK who stock it.

Any ideas how to overcome this?

CanJam London. However in the early new year we may be trying to organise a mini meet somewhere in the UK, maybe central Scotland maybe the South East somewhere so keep an eye out for details once we have them to share.

If you cant wait, PM me with your location and I will see if we have any dealers with demo sets near you.

Nov 7, 2018 at 12:42 AM Post #7 of 20
That would really be amazing. If it's priced reasonably, I would definitely take the upgrade.

I will have a try and see if we can make it happen in the new year once things calm down from Christmas. Just keep your eyes open on Head-Fi and our Facebook and Twitter.

Nov 7, 2018 at 12:51 AM Post #8 of 20
I will have a try and see if we can make it happen in the new year once things calm down from Christmas. Just keep your eyes open on Head-Fi and our Facebook and Twitter.
Will do! Earlier than the new year would be preferred, but I'm not complaining! haha, it's a lot to ask esp during the holidays. Just happy this is in consideration now. :)

Nov 7, 2018 at 4:29 PM Post #10 of 20
CanJam London. However in the early new year we may be trying to organise a mini meet somewhere in the UK, maybe central Scotland maybe the South East somewhere so keep an eye out for details once we have them to share.

If you cant wait, PM me with your location and I will see if we have any dealers with demo sets near you.

i was wondering if you can look into helping people who live overseas to do those upgrades through dealers, where we pay u through a dealer or to u through paypal and get the upgraded one locally from where we live and we can pay abit extra

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2018 at 7:41 AM Post #11 of 20

North east of scotland would be much better :)

Nov 9, 2018 at 2:19 AM Post #13 of 20
wish i could compare SE to V2, as the HE1000v2 sounds simply perfect

Nov 9, 2018 at 5:43 AM Post #14 of 20
Ahh up in Teuchter land, well stranger things have happened but lets say its not a high probability outcome :beerchug:

Lol, we don’t all sound like farmers :)

Nothing happens up here except oil expo’s, sorry I meant “was oil expo’s”, it’s all gone now so no more expo’s.

Ah’well, I tried to lure you up with false promises of riches, but alas, it was not meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back