HE-6 Headphones are available now
Nov 11, 2010 at 6:50 AM Post #46 of 75
They didnt call me Head direct sent me a tracking number about 2 days after I got my email for my phone number. I hunk the phone number request is for the whipping company.

Nov 12, 2010 at 10:07 PM Post #48 of 75
I'm getting impatient! My tracking information has said "Shipment picked up", since Tuesday with no progress since then. I ordered these the day they were released, last Thursday. 

I really want to hear these! A polite email inquiry has been sent to assist in troubleshooting
popcorn.gif

Nov 16, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #50 of 75
I don't know that they ran out; evidently the delay on my pair had to do with their new international express courier not servicing my address, they had to change couriers and my HE-6 are now waiting for me at the local post office.
smile.gif

Nov 16, 2010 at 12:47 AM Post #51 of 75
I'm pretty sure they've sold the original shipment of 25. There's at least 5-8 people who have posted they have received there HE-6 already, and that's just the ones who are posting. There are always lurkers who buy stuff and never mention it.

@ Grokit

Glad to hear they are almost within reach, at least. Shipping delays are some of the most aggravating times.

Nov 16, 2010 at 2:04 AM Post #53 of 75

Quote:
Are these in stock again?

Ordered my pair on Saturday, got a E-Mail wanting my phone number on Sunday from there shipping department.

It sounded like my pair is going to be shipped from China, at least that's where the shipping manager is according to Ms.T.

If you E-Mail them you may want to ask if when you order and check out (send payment) if the HE-6 is not in stock will they still want payment in full.

I read were gorkit was only charged $1 or less when he pre ordered.
I was charged the full amount.

Nov 16, 2010 at 6:04 AM Post #54 of 75

Quote:
I read were gorkit was only charged $1 or less when he pre ordered.
I was charged the full amount.

That was someone else 
cool.gif

Nov 16, 2010 at 10:28 PM Post #56 of 75
Ya I ordered my set Saturday but still no word from shipping. Others that live in different country's that ordered Saturday received shipping notices Monday.

Nov 18, 2010 at 1:57 PM Post #59 of 75
Yes they have been here since Friday.  It will be a while before I get around to any formal review or organized thoughts (since I purchased my pair and they are not a review loaner, I am in no hurry
biggrin.gif
).  But the short answer is that they are absolutely outstanding, given an amplifier with enough juice to drive them effortlessly. 

Nov 19, 2010 at 4:43 AM Post #60 of 75
That's good to hear, and biased on what you are saying I went ahead and ordered a 15ft Warren Audio X-10 Series for my HE-6. The < 9ft cable is just to short for were I set in my man cave,, and I would prefer not to have a break in the cable for my SE amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back