HD800 Story Telling Time - *Warning* Prepare thyself, not for the faint of heart - (You've been warned!)
Oct 13, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #62 of 359
So does it smell like someone puked all over it?

Oct 13, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #63 of 359
  More and more I feel like the initial idea I had about the smell may be correct... but that would mean you have some haunted headphones. x.x

I'm starting to think these were taken off some hermit's head who had died while listening to music and nobody discovered his body until weeks later when it began to smell.

Oct 13, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #64 of 359
Awww can't wait for the conclusion 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #65 of 359
  I'm starting to think these were taken off some hermit's head who had died while listening to music and nobody discovered his body until weeks later when it began to smell.

Yeah, the music coming through the HD800 was soooo uplifting, it sent him straight to heaven 
wink.gif

Oct 13, 2013 at 5:07 PM Post #67 of 359
If it were a Creepy Pasta story, it would probably go like this:

Back in 2010, a farmer with a screwed up mentality decided to be funny and put the HD800 in a dying corpse of a cow. The cow, suffering even more that his owner put something inside of his dying carcass became mad and swore to haunt his owner forever.

After the cow's carcass had become severely deteriorated, the owner decided to take the HD800 out of the pile of flies. Upon picking it up, he suddenly became immobilised; he couldn't move his body at all. Then, as if a demon had possessed his soul, he marched back to his home and hung himself, with the HD800 hanging around his neck. After about a week, the farmer's family became worried since the farmer hadn't answered any of their phone calls. Arriving at the farmer's house, they were appalled at the sight they found.

Fast forward a few months, after the farmer's funeral, the farmer's family decided to sell everything the farmer owned in an estate sale, including the bloody HD800 that was cleaned of. No one realised on the other hand that the dreaded HD800 was to remain haunted for eternity, giving off the stench of the dying corpses of whomever used it. As the years went by, many greedy owners wanted to purchase this early serial number HD800. Every owner of this HD800 died within a few months of owning it, adding to the haunted smell of the HD800.

*This whole story is a work of fiction and I didn't mean to imply anything. This was just for entertainment purposes.

Oct 13, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #68 of 359
Oh my dear Gosh...

I am intrigued, but I am afraid for my dear life... that once I know the true identity of the smell, I wouldn't be able to touch any high-end gear for a while.

Sounds like you've got a pair of headphone whose mere existence is already polarizing enough that it causes the audience to experience a whole new perspective even before they put it on.

Kudos to you for even attempting to give it a chance, sir!

I wouldn't doubt it if you tell me you found Pandora's fingerprints all over that box later on...

Oct 13, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #69 of 359
' Just like a black hole is a force so strong it can bend even light, so too is the potency of this "force". ' 

LMAO ... 

When you finish this, they should put it up as one of those sliding ads on the entry page.

:)

Oct 13, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #71 of 359
This has saved me from those boring RMAF impressions. Don't finish up 'til Sunday, it's over then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back