HD800 cover/lint issue
Sep 16, 2009 at 9:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

peanuthead

500+ Head-Fier
I know this is being somewhat anal, but the removable ear/transducer cover with Senn logo produces a lot of loose fiber and lint. I thought Senn was working on a replacement for this. Can anyone from HeadRoom confirm whether this has happened or is in the works? Thanks.

Sep 17, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by peanuthead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know this is being somewhat anal, but the removable ear/transducer cover with Senn logo produces a lot of loose fiber and lint. I thought Senn was working on a replacement for this. Can anyone from HeadRoom confirm whether this has happened or is in the works? Thanks.

I can. I was the first one to notice this and John Willet passed along the word to Sennheiser. Subsequently they contacted me about this and are currently in the process of making new covers and will send them out to us when they are completed. You will have to contact them though most likely to let them know you want a replacement. I also was reassured that they will be removing the embossed logo, as it rubs up against my ears (and I'm sure others as well).

Sep 22, 2009 at 2:45 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

I can. I have the same problem and i'm looking forward to see solution from Sennheiser :/

Nov 25, 2009 at 7:31 PM Post #5 of 6
Any updates from Sennheiser about this issue?

Dec 3, 2009 at 4:06 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Any updates from Sennheiser about this issue?

Sorry -- none yet.
confused_face.gif

We'll keep ya'll posted if we hear anything

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back