1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

HD660S /hd650/ Hd600 4.4mm balanced cable

Trader History (8)
  1. briant4pres
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    20180526_162915.jpg OCC copper sheathed in a nice farbic. 1.5m long, purchased off ebay

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  2. Brooko Contributor
    Can you please answer your PMs.

3. singleended58
    Is this cable still available for sale?

4. Brooko Contributor
    I’ve already paid for it and still awaiting details of delivery ......

5. Brooko Contributor
    I know you are logging into Head-Fi and you're not answering my PMs. Can you please respond.

6. Brooko Contributor
    Just dropped another PM - 6 weeks now, and no cable.

7. zmhaha
    I'm shocked you waited this long... just file a dispute through the payment processor or ur CC company. I certainly understand people got unexpected things come up and unable to respond or ship in a timely manner, say a week should be plenty at least for a PM respond, or simply just refund. But this.. is beyond tolerance especially it shows the seller had logged on..

8. Brooko Contributor
    We pm’d in between times, and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Mail was surface - so expect it to be slow. If I don’t get a reply next couple of days it’s going to Paypal.

Colors likes this.
  9. Brooko Contributor
    Ok @briant4pres

I'm through waiting now.

The item didn't turn up. You told me to make a Paypal claim (which I've done). Paypal is now waiting for you to respond to them. You haven't done that either. I've had enough. Follow through with the credit or I'll escalate

10. Brooko Contributor
    Got my money back (thank goodness for Paypal). Pleased this ordeal is over.

ezekiel77 likes this.