HD650 @ Amazon xD
Nov 16, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #2 of 6
J&R Music World has them for $319

Headroom (where I purchase most of my hp) sells them for $349, but will match J&Rs price.

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:53 PM Post #3 of 6
Dakmart but has the lowest price for both hd600/hd650 ($225/$310) but be WARNED that they have a have a horrible reputation for lying and cheating. Do NOT buy from them.

Your best bet is J&R or there's always ebay or used (FS section)

Nov 16, 2008 at 10:32 PM Post #4 of 6
I bought a pair of headphones from Dakmart and they were actually really good sellers. Extremely prompt shipping and the item was brand new and perfects. No complaints from me especially at the price.

Nov 17, 2008 at 1:52 AM Post #5 of 6
Before the OP mentions that J&R is selling for 499 on their Amazon marketplace, you need to go to the J&R website itself and get them to email you the price thanks to Sennheiser's MAP policy.
tongue.gif

Nov 17, 2008 at 2:39 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by monsieurguzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought a pair of headphones from Dakmart and they were actually really good sellers. Extremely prompt shipping and the item was brand new and perfects. No complaints from me especially at the price.

I have no experience with them but if you search for them, they have a rating of like 2/10 and many reports of them selling broken items or ripping people off otherwise. idk the full story though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back